4.0 out of 5 stars A nice bag, overall.
Published 22 months ago by Areby

2.0 out of 5 stars Color is not what I expected
Published 15 months ago by krafftygirl

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice bag, overall., March 3, 2013
I bought this bag on a whim, because I really wanted a bag that has this shape, and this one was in my price range. I was nervous because I'm not a big fan on the patent look for a purse and I thought it might look really cheep with that finish. I got it in black, and overall, I think it is really nice looking and doesn't look cheap to me. It also doesn't look like real patent leather to me, but hey, some people spend about 100 dollars on pleather betsey johnson bags. I thought it might be too small (I know there are measurements, but it's hard for me to visualize), but I was presently surprised that it is bigger than I though it would be and it the perfect size for an everyday bag for me. The inside of the bag is really nice. It's a pretty brown color with some black detailing on the pockets.

Some things I didn't like: I knew some reviewers said the hardware was gold tone, but I was still hoping that it would be silver, because the picture looks silver. It is, in fact, gold, which I personally dislike because I wear silver jewelry --- oh well! It is a really pretty gold colored metal.

The longer strap was stored and shipped folded, so now it is bent out of shape and there are nasty crease lines all over. I was planning on fashioning a different longer strap for this bag anyway, so it's not a huge deal for me. Also, the bag is a little out of shape because it wasn't stored and shipped with any "stuffing" material on the inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny Wonderful Pink, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Scarleton Quilted Patent Satchel H1064 (Luggage)
The hue of this bag is fabulous. A bright rosy pink (not coral & not bubblegum)- a little more "mature" than many pinks. The patent is super shiny - which I really like. And the quilting is well done - the stitching doesn't look cheap. It's lined in black fabric, with 2 zippered compartments & 2 cell ph compartments. The zipper doesn't extend past the edge of the bag, so access to the inside isn't as easy as if the zipper had a tab at the end allowing a larger opening. However, the zipper is heavy duty & gold metal, not plastic. The straps will not fit over your shoulder, but it comes with a long shoulder strap. Pale gold hardware. The size is good. 11" long, almost 8" high & 6" at the deepest point (narrows slightly towards the top.) It's not small, but definitely not large. It's a practical size, but still dainty.
I really like it. I think it looks every bit as good as a faux patent quilted betsey johnson bag a friend bought for $100. Now just waiting for summer to use it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great handbag, December 5, 2012
I love this bag! Firstly, the shipping was amazing- it arrived in just two business days. It's smooth and shiny, though it may get scratched easily if you are not too careful with handbags. Upsettingly, the colour is very different from the picture. I ordered beige, expecting a neutral brown colour but when it arrived, the packing said "pink", though they do not advertise a pink (only rose). It is a very pale peachy colour, it is almost pink compared to the advertised picture, but the colour does not make me like the bag any less. This bag is very roomy with 5 inside compartments. I highly recommend this product, though do not expect a replica of the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute handbag, January 21, 2014
I am really fussy picking out bags and took a chance with this which I would never do for a purse. I love the quilted patent leather look. I agree that the gold is a bit flashy too because i am a fan of silver but I do think it looks nice. I love the strap as I feel it offers a lot of support on my shoulder. More pockets than I realized inside which is a nice plus. Nice and deep. Only drawback is the opening of the bag is about 2inches to short. A bit smaller than I would prefer but I can work with it

2.0 out of 5 stars Color is not what I expected, September 26, 2013
I really liked the size of this purse, however, I ordered it because I like the color of orange in the picture, which appeared to be a `fall' orange, such as dark pumpkin. When I opened the box I was surprised to find it was more of a neon orange, which I wasn't happy about. I don't plan on returning it, but instead of keeping it, I will be gifting it to someone who loves neon orange.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, August 9, 2013
I received the bag on time but the way I got was deplorable. It was dirty and glue stuck on it and te color on the straps were faded! Never again!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Purse, December 14, 2012
Its made well, it looks classy without being flashy, is perfect for any outfit in my opinion! Red is my favorite color, and this is my favorite style of purse, too. Easier to keep clean than a fabric or regular leather purse, which I also appreciate very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, love this handbag., April 11, 2014
This handbag is awesome. I ordered this bag for my aunt because her favorite color is pink. She gets loads of compliments for this bag. Someone wanted her to sell then this bag because they wanted it. She wouldn't do it though. She recommends this company to everyone. So do I.

2.0 out of 5 stars Color misrepresented, May 19, 2014
I ordered the color violet. When I received the satchel, the tag attached to the satchel said "violet." But the color of the satchel I received does NOT match the color presented in the picture of the violet satchel! Warning. If you want the violet, don't order it, 'cuz they don't have any violet. The color they call "violet" is actually what I would call a dark shade of red.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 4, 2014
The purse was delivered on time and packaged in a nice bag. The color is so soft and matches with so many outfits. It looks expensive.

Scarleton Quilted Patent Satchel H1064