Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$9.99 - $31.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 18, 2012
just received my bag - it is just beautiful! the size is exactly as described - sometimes you need to carry a little more than what fits in some other smaller evening bags. it comes with 2 chain straps - one short & one long. and i really appreciate that it comes with a bag to protect the sequins when stored away. i got the basic black, but i'm sure the other colors are just as nice.
on March 6, 2015
Bag is adorable and I'm looking forward to taking it out, but came damaged. Part of the decorative rhinestones were unattached. No worries though! I'm going to re-glue it to the purse frame myself and would still buy another if needed.
review image
on October 24, 2012
This purse looks just like the picture, its a great evening bag for the price and will hold your essentials plus your an iPhone quite well.
on July 22, 2013
This clutch is just as pictured. Very well made and quite roomy for the size. Something worth noting (oraybe I just missed it) is that the back side of the clutch where the rhinestones are up front, is just gold satin fabric. So the rhinestone embellishment is not on front and back. But the purse still looked classy nonetheless. Very happy with this purchase.
on March 7, 2013
It is the perfect clutch for dressier occasions. It is even nicer than i thought, and it worked well with my shoes and outfit.
on January 15, 2013
The purse is a nice size. And it really sparkles and will add the bling I want for my daughter's wedding.
The body is on the soft side so you should not stuff it with anything hard or bulky. It is Worth the price.
on August 1, 2015
The product looks just as pictured, I'm very happy about that. The size is good too, very practical. I love that there are two different sizes for the metal straps, though it looks a little flimsy. Not a big deal to me, but the two different colored metals looks odd to me on a gold bag. It's hard to see in the picture, but the rhinestones are rose gold and the detachable metal straps are silver (as well as the large stone on the top)... I personally don't favor that look, however I like this bag enough not to return it.
review image
on April 2, 2015
This purse is definitely the best one that we looked at on Amazon. Sometimes it is hard being able to tell from the picture but this purse did not disappoint. My teen daughter and I both love it and she will enjoy using it for prom. It has two straps to choose from - a shorter one and a longer, shoulder length one. Both are removable. I cannot say enough but this is just gorgeous and great price!
on March 28, 2014
Needed a sparkly small purse for my son's upcoming wedding, and this fit the bill. It is very softly structured, but it is all I need to put a phone and few essentials in it for the wedding and reception.
on July 1, 2013
This purse was cute. I was planning on using it for my wedding, but it definitely didn't look good enough for that use. My main complaint is that there aren't enough sequins. You can see the purse backing through the sequins, so it makes it look lower quality. It would be a good purse for a young girl. Not something that you would want to carry as a young adult though.

See 1 answered question