5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Like it !
Published 5 days ago by bear

There were very few parts in the movies where I had an actual laugh. The jokes have just become to childish and predictable. Getting kicked in the nuts and toilet humor doesn't get you very far and unfortunately that seems to be the go-to brand for this one.

Published 10 months ago by AvidConsumer

1.0 out of 5 stars this movie blows, September 14, 2013
do not waste time on this pathetic excuse for a movie. i would give anything for that two hours of my life back. i would have rather chew off my own arm than watch this movie ever again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully the last of a series that has long ago lost it's punch, August 21, 2013

Unless you are looking for something that falls into the so bad it's good category, just keep pretending that they only made 2 of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwatchable, May 15, 2014
You will not laugh. That's about it.

I knew this movie was going to be rough, but this was just awful..... A poorly done spoof film, that went south starting with the 1st terrible scene. I'm not even sure I cracked a smile at this garbage. One can only hope there isn't a Scary Movie VI. So here we go with the evaluation.

SCRIPT:
I could probably guarantee my review has more words and less misspellings!

FX:
Get ready for a re-used ape costume, the "Ring" character (AGAIN), a moving wig and a sh*tty banana.

ACTING:
Cameos galore. Yes, lots and lots of cameos!!! The celebs are just lining up to let everyone know that their careers are over!

Yup, get ready to see your favorite celebs and Scary Movie regulars come together to act out the most poorly written scenes in comedic history. You'll be greeted with such jokes as "The Poopie Pie" and "The Chair Having Sex With The Microwave" and "Flinging Feces" and ........ well that's about it.......

SUMMARY:
THIS MOVIE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad..., September 14, 2013
Terrible! No redeeming qualities at all... And knew exactly what I was getting ready to watch... Just so darn horrible...

1.0 out of 5 stars An awful movie, save your money, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Scary Movie 5 (DVD)
I would just like to start by saying that this is the first and only movie I have ever walked out on at the theater.

The PG13 rating is perfect for Scary Movie 5 because the audience it targets is definitely younger teens. The humor isn't witty or clever in the least but the younger audience was dying with laughter (12-14 year olds). This makes me wonder if the original Scary Movies were equally as bad and I was too young to notice? But I'd like to think at least the first two films in this series were funny.

The opening scene with Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan was terrible which was them in bed doing a spoof on the Paranormal Activity movies. And the following spoof of 'Mama' was equally bad and when I decided I had seen enough.

I would say this qualifies for the worst movie I've ever seen. I wouldn't recommend this film to anyone ever, not even my worst enemy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, October 13, 2013
It was good but was expecting the original cast with Anna Farris and the Wayans Bros. but I guess it was alright.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the worst movie of all time., September 16, 2013
Thomas A. Crowe (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
You thought "Plan 9 From Outer Space" held the distinction as the worst movie of all time? This movie is beyond bad. I don't know what they were thinking when they released this movie. Oh wait...they weren't thinking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't watch, September 14, 2013
This movie was so stupid, I don't know why they made it. There was some humor, but nothing like the previous movies. It was a real disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, September 13, 2013
The first few Scary Movies were really funny. This one just seemed more stupid than anything else. I still love the Wayan Brothers though.

1.0 out of 5 stars incredible waste of time, September 12, 2013
Raymond H. Shelhart (Spencerville, Oh. United States) - See all my reviews
I was a fan of the scary movie series and, regretebly, like most series it got worse the more they made. I was talked into renting it but had a hard time sitting through the mediocre attempts at worn out gimmicks and yawn inspiring humor. Glad I rented it first instead of buying it

Scary Movie 5
Scary Movie 5 by Malcolm D. Lee (DVD - 2013)
$29.98 $11.99