5.0 out of 5 stars At last!
After deer hunting for years without getting a deer, my husband was getting very frustrated. I decided drastic action was needed, so I bit the bullet and spent the money on this Tee. He got a deer in two days! Don't know if the shirt was why, but he won't hunt without it now, and I don't have to hunt for cheap beef in the grocery store!
Published 23 months ago by Lynn Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
Shirt runs smaller than the tag. Order one size larger than normal. Other than that, the product is wonderfully warm.
Published 23 months ago by BMAK

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, January 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars very warm, January 9, 2013
Luv2Read "jlm" (MONTICELLO, AR United States) - See all my reviews
My husband loves the shirt -warm and comfortable I would recommend it for the outdoorsman in your life. Will purchase again

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, December 28, 2012
BMAK (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, November 18, 2012
True to size. Light and comfortable. Soft and warm. Affordab le sent lok product. I will test it out next week.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a great base layer, September 17, 2014
This is a great base layer. I am a huge scent lok fan. However, be sure to buy a size bigger then what you normally would wear. I am 5' 8", 171 pounds and purchased a medium but it was just a touch small. I wish I had purchased a large. This is a nice early to miss season base layer as long as you are wearing a jacket with it.

Scent-Lok Men's Hunting Mock Tee