Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
I was offered an inexpensive warranty option at purchase. TV is a good deal. Shipping was fast.
Nov 23, 2012 by A. Boudreau
votes
The USB port only plays music (I believe in mp3 format) and pictures (in jpg). Movies don't work, unfortunately.
Nov 25, 2012 by Hei-Man Lai
votes
No, this is not a smart TV, I watch Netflix though my Play station, great image quality!
Nov 23, 2012 by Xera
votes
I uploaded a photo I took last night, showing the picture quality. Click on "view customer images".
Nov 13, 2012 by Yarii
votes
It's passable. I'll eventually upgrade it but it's okay for now.
Nov 23, 2012 by C. Milton
votes
Yes, it does.
Nov 9, 2012 by Yarii
votes
The TV has an analog audio output; it required less than a minute to connect it to my stereo system.
Nov 11, 2012 by John C
votes
There is a connection area, look at the back of the Tv. There should be a area where all the connections go on the side, at the bottom of that is where you put the coax, its jutted out and hidden a bit but feel around. Hope this helps
Jul 14, 2014 by Deanna L VanAlmkerk
votes
I bought this TV two weeks ago and like it but I do not do spreadsheets or pdfs on it. So far the picture is clear, there are enough pixels to make it a great second monitor or in my case, a second TV in my bedroom. Hope this helps. Margaret Davis
Nov 23, 2012 by Margaret R. Davis
votes
no-just a good attenna
Nov 12, 2014 by emanuel glass
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers