5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV
I LOVE this t.v. It is huge, works wonderfully, and was so inexpensive. I am going to order a second one next week for my upstairs! I hope they do not sell out of them by thurs. or I will be sad. This is the best t.v I have ever bought and I have had a few new ones!!
Published on October 2, 2010 by S. Pounders

3.0 out of 5 stars pink spectre tv
Published on February 6, 2010 by James A. Rocha

3.0 out of 5 stars pink spectre tv, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Sceptre X240PC-FHD 24-Inch 1080p LCD TV, Pink (Electronics)
so far no major problems with the t.v. Not familiar with the brand so I have been a little nervous about it.. No secondary sound support yet so I am not sure if there will be any lag on it or not. My daughter loved it. It was a little higher than other deals I have found for a comparable tv; however I am fully aware I paid for the "pink." There is one thing that they could have done to put the appearance over the top. Include a matching pink remote. This t.v is ok for a kids room where they watch from one viewing location I went in her room and sat on the floor and couldn't see most of the picture, and what I could see was distorted. If not On HD channels i notice a slight bleeding of the colors into each other.. I am used to a much higher quality and am not sure if everyone would notice or not. Its not so much that it is severly distracting. The color and picture are ok as long as you sit on her bed. If this were not a decor choice where you needed the pink, I would recommend going with either the larger tv you can get for the same price or this size in black but in a little higher quality. I'm not dissapointed, again I knew what I was paying for,just know that ahead of time. Oh the sender sent it quicklyand well packed. (Androma Camera)

3.0 out of 5 stars Paid for color, June 23, 2011
I bought an average pink TV. My 9 year old loved it at first because of the color and she didn't have a tv in her room. But she did notice the quality and is now asking if she can upgrade to a diffferent tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, October 2, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars cute product, August 31, 2010
Only issue we had was the wires. For some reason 2 wires are loose and when they aren't completely connected there is no volume. It took a little time to figure that out, which was very annoying but now everything's good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and cute styling., January 15, 2013
Tip DS (Mobile, Alabama) - See all my reviews
I got this for my daughter, and she still uses it today. I paired it with a WDTVLiveHub to put all her videos at her fingertips. Works great, lasts a long time. I would get his one again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pink tv, I love it!, January 15, 2012
This is a beautiful TV. I'm 28 and I love pink, that was my primary reason for purchasing this tv. It's not a pale, baby pink nor a deep, fuchsia pink, I'd say it's light-medium pink. I'm very picky about the products I buy & was scared it would be a crappy product since I didn't recognize the brand but it's not AT ALL. The quality of this tv is right up there with any Sony or Toshiba I've had! The picture is perfect & so is the sound. It looks really nice in person and it's very light to move if needed. I haven't had a single problem with it whatsoever. I have it hooked up to a Wii and Apple TV...also hooked it up to an iView Pink DVD player and the picture was awesome (same as when I hooked it up with my computer). It has two HDMI ports in the back & some other connections that I don't know the name of. I love the configuration in the back because the cords plug into the ports vertically, not horizontally so they don't stick out & take up extra space. I think you can also mount this onto the wall but I have mine sitting on a desk. There is a small sensor light in the front of the tv that constantly glows, orange when the tv is off and blue when it is on. It is not bright or overwhelming, just a small detail to mention. When you press the power button, it takes about 8-10 seconds for the screen to come on and display the screen, so there's just a bit of lag there, no biggie! I just wish the remote that came with it was pink too, I don't know why they made a pink tv but include a black remote (the remote is very generic and simple)...that part didn't make sense to me. Other than that I couldn't be any happier with this purchase. If you want a pretty pink, girly tv, this is the one for you!!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont't buy!, December 27, 2011
Do not ever buy this name brand of television. My daughter recived this one for Christmas she took it out of the box turned it on and half the screen didn't work.....while that isn't what bothers me what bothers me is I have tried to contact Spectre 5 times by phone 5 times which they don't even have answering machine just keeps rining, and also by e-mail there website dosn't even come up. Please do not puchase anything form Spectre unless you are comfortable with not being able to contact then if there is a problem. thanks very disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - daughter loves it, June 21, 2011
Overall, a good tv - bought for my daughter who is 7. She loves that it is pink! So far so good. We 1st bought the disney pink tv - blew up after 5 days, then bought the Favi tv - stopped working after 3 days. This was the last pink tv we were going to try - looks like 3rd time's a charm!

1.0 out of 5 stars "Pink" is the wrong criteria for buying a television set., May 20, 2011
I purchased this television for my nine-year-old granddaughter. "Pink" carried far more weight in the decision than proved to be wise. The television never moved past the initial setup screen. After describing the problem to a technician at Sceptre, I was told the sensor in the television was damaged. UPS picked it up less than 24 hours after delivery for return to Amazon. I agree with the reviewer who said "Amazon should not sell this brand of television".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv, April 22, 2011
I bought this tv for my 4 year old daughter room it work great the picture are clear and she love it look great I will recommend this product to my friends.