4.0 out of 5 stars Sceptre 32" TV
Can't complain at all. Arrived fast and picture looks perfect in my bedroom. Only complaint I have is the audio level is not as strong as I would prefer.
Published on July 26, 2012 by Kennysawn

1.0 out of 5 stars It's junk.
I read the good reviews for this product but not enough of the bad reviews. Bought this TV because of the price and decent reviews. Beware!!!!! TV was okay until I turned it on this morning and there was sound but no picture. THEN I researched the bad reviews! (Duh.)

Published on September 8, 2012 by Tam

1.0 out of 5 stars It's junk., September 8, 2012
This review is from: Sceptre X322BV-HD 32-Inch 720p 60HZ LCD HDTV (Black) (Electronics)

Lots and lots of reviews mention just this problem -- sound but no picture. AND there was not one mention of good Sceptre customer service!! Evidently I am SOL. Will do my best to deal with this but won't be buying a Sceptre TV again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware On This!!, November 28, 2012
I purchased this TV from Amazon a little over a month ago. Due to problems with our satellite dish company, it took us that long to finally get everything hooked up. As soon as we did, we discovered 1) the remote control did not work and 2) there were horizontal black lines across the screen. I called technical support 4 times and heard nothing back. I then emailed them and still heard nothing back. I finally called their customer support line and surprise of all surprises, I actually got to talk to a person! I explained what was going on so she put me on hold to go talk to technical support. 20 minutes later she came back on the line and said that no one was available in technical support but that it sounded like TV was defective (really?!). She said that since I was out of the Amazon warranty period, my only option was to go online and complete some online forms then ship the TV back to California (I live in Ohio). If they were able to fix the problem, I would get the TV back in approximately 3 weeks, if not, they would replace the TV. What a nightmare! Fortunately Amazon was willing to take all this into consideration and let me return the TV to them even though I was outside the 30 day warranty (barely). Shame on Sceptre 1) for selling inferior products and 2) for having such incredibly poor customer/technical support. Kudos to Amazon for being so understanding and being willing to work with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sceptre 32" TV, July 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars great tv at great price, December 24, 2011
Ranger 797 (Astoria, NY USA) - See all my reviews
this is a great tv for a great price, picture quality is very good has lots of inputs 3 HDMI , I have a hd dvr on HDmi-1,
a upscaling dvd/vhs recorder on HDMI-2 and a playstation 3 on HDMI-3 and all look great sound is ok but not great that is my only con. check

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 years with no problem, August 30, 2011
W. davis (Toledo, Ohio) - See all my reviews
It is August 2011 and I have had the Sceptre for 3 years now. When I bought it, it was a little higher in price ($399) but a great deal for those days. I have never had a single problem with the unit. The picture is great and it has a lot of hookups. I have one hdmi hooked to my dvd/vcr player. I have one hdmi hooked to my xbox. I have my ps2 hooked into one of the red yellow white. It has a couple. It's a great setup for the price. This is one deal I always look back at as a good one. I would recommend it. I would buy another one. You also get a high quality screw driver with it (just saying). Just look at the unit specs and make sure it has the hookups you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible TV, September 30, 2012
robot (El Paso, TX) - See all my reviews
I bought this TV for my stepson less than 3 months ago. All he used it for was playing games on his PS3. It got about 1 or 2 hours use on weekdays and maybe 6 to 8 hours on weekends. From one day to the next the display went out. Just a black screen and sound. The worst part is Spectre customer service. I've called multiple times in the past two weeks and have not been able to get through to a human. The automated answering service always reroutes me to voice mail after about 2 minutes of waiting for technical support or customer service. I've left numerous messages and no one has called me back. I also opened a return case on Spectre's website but have yet to receive a RMA. I'm very disappointed with the quality of the TV but I'm even more disappointed with the lack of customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, November 18, 2012
For an off brand, I'm quite surprised. It has a beautiful picture. There has been no problems to date. I'm quite satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars I cannot believe it!, November 2, 2012
I purchased a new Sceptre TV, but there is a big problem with it. I plugged in the TV cable and PS3, but the TV is not responding. Besides the turn on or off button, any other button is not working or responding. After I follow the user manual to plug in the cable and PS3, I press the SOURCE button, but there is no responding. I just bought this new one, but when I opened it and tried it, this problem appeared. And I contacted the tech-support and customer service, they never brought me to a human and did not reply my email. Terrible!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, July 2, 2013
I purchased the tv 8 months ago and have been using it only about 1 hour per day.
Yesterdy this TV stopped displaying pictures while the sound is working.
This is NOT a durable product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Audio does not work!, December 10, 2012
Book Lover "Nancy" (Theodore, Al United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this online and had to return it because the TVs audio stopped working until you changed the channel. Also it made a loud buzzing. Noise. I returned it and Amazon gave me a full refund.
I love to shop with Amazon and thay have never been a problem so it's probably just a bad connection in the one I purchased.

Sceptre X322BV-HD 32-Inch 720p 60HZ LCD HDTV (Black)
$349.99 $197.00