- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$16.43 ($0.27 / Ounce)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
May contain soy.
corn Flour, rice Flour, pea Protein Isolate, mono-and Diglycerides of Edible Fats.
Store in a cool, dry place.
How Italians cook their pasta:
Serving size 1/2 cup (55g).
1) Bring a pot of 4 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
2) When the water boils, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
3) Add 1/2 a cup of dry pasta per person to the boiling water. (To get the best taste and texture, the pasta should not be added to the water prior to boiling.)
4) Cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes.
5) Once the pasta is cooked to your desired texture, drain the pasta and serve with your favorite recipe.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The best pasta thus far! Our non-gluten free family thought it was awesome!Published 1 month ago by IMHO by Mom D
Tastes Like Regular White Wheat Pasta, Cooks Al Dente, Does Not Fall Apart or Clump UpPublished 5 months ago by ChristineMM