May contain soy.Ingredients
corn Flour, rice Flour, pea Protein Isolate, mono-and Diglycerides of Edible Fats.Directions
Store in a cool, dry place.
How Italians cook their pasta:
Serving size 1/2 cup (55g).
1) Bring a pot of 4 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
2) When the water boils, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
3) Add 1/2 a cup of dry pasta per person to the boiling water. (To get the best taste and texture, the pasta should not be added to the water prior to boiling.)
4) Cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes.
5) Once the pasta is cooked to your desired texture, drain the pasta and serve with your favorite recipe.
Buon Appetito!Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer