From the Back Cover
Master precalculus with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams! Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's lets you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- 600 detailed problems with step-by-step solutions
- Clear, concise explanations of all precalculus concepts
- Complete coverage of the material in precalculus courses
- A solved-problem approach that teaches you with hands-on help
- Plenty of exercises to improve your problem-solving skills
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of precalculus, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide