From the Back Cover
Write high quality research papers that will help you succeed academically and in the professional world.
Quickly, clearly, and engagingly, this guide gives you concise, complete, step-by-step instructions that will make writing research papers a breeze, not a burden. It shows you how to:
- Select and narrow your topic
- Evaluate and present evidence persuasively
- Avoid plagiarism and other novice mistakes
- Learn from examples, sample papers, and model documentation
Look to Schaum's Quick Guides for:
- Step-by-step guidance to help you move quickly through the essentials
- Do's and don'ts for avoiding common errors
- Clear explanations and practice exercises
- Checklists and exercises for fast skill-building
About the Author
Laurie Rozakis, Ph.D., is a Professor of English and Humanities at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and the author of more than 40 books, many on writing, grammar and usage. She appears frequently on television and in magazines.