|Item Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 3.2 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||BE365VCAM619|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, 9-Volt Battery, 6 Digit Programming Code|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Mechanical & 1 Year Electronics|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Schlage BE365VCAM619 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
|Price:||$90.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The product is Sat NI Keypad Deadbolt
- Easy and simple use kit
- The product is manufactured in China
- Keyless entry provides enhanced security
- Easy one tool installation
- Compatible with 1-3/8-to-1-3/4-inch thick doors
- Codes are easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code
- Includes 9-volt battery, 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Schlage BE365VCAM619 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel|
|Dimensions||5.5 inches x 4.25 inches x 3.25 inches||9.25 inches x 4.5 inches x 5.13 inches||9.88 inches x 3.5 inches x 5.38 inches||9.88 inches x 3.5 inches x 5.38 inches|
|Item Package Weight||4.8 pounds||4.1 pounds||2.85 pounds||2.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Experience the Freedom of Keyless ConvenienceNo more hiding keys under the doormat. No more losing, forgetting, or making extra keys time and time again. Step up to a more secure and flexible solution with a Schlage Residential Keypad Deadbolt. Install a new keypad deadbolt yourself--with nothing more than a screwdriver. You're free to add, change, or delete user codes in just seconds--and come and go as you please. Keypad deadbolts are ideal for exterior, side, or garage entry doors.
Schlage has built a legacy of providing the highest level of security to homes and businesses. Install a Schlage and you install nearly a century of total dedication to security, quality, and innovation.
How will a keypad deadbolt work for you?Busy Family
Don't worry about your child losing or forgetting their key. With a Schlage Keypad Deadbolt, each member of the family can have their own 4-digit code that will be easy to remember. If relatives are visiting, program a temporary code for their stay.
Going for a jog or a ride? With a keypad deadbolt, you don't have to carry a bulky key chain or worry about losing your keys along the way. Simply press the Schlage button, turn the deadbolt to lock the door, and use your personal code to unlock when you return.
Keypad deadbolts allow you to give your neighbor or pet sitter a code of their own while you are away. When you return, simply delete the code from the lock. All programming can be done from the keypad; there is no need to remove the lock from the door.
Rental or Vacation Home Owner
Reduce costs by replacing locks and exchanging keys. Install a keypad deadbolt on your rental property and save yourself the hassle. When your renter moves out, simply change the code.
Schlage Residential Keypad Deadbolt Features and Benefits
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Innovative turn lock feature allows you to lock and leave without a key
- 19 user code capacity with 10,000 user code combinations to choose from
- Ideal for front doors, garage entry doors, and side and back doors
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Fits standard door preparations
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
*This product is not compatible with Schlage LiNK Z-Wave enabled products.
Top Customer Reviews
This issue we've encountered is when the batteries become weak, the motor (in some cases) does not have enough power to retract the bolt and we must revert to another entrance to get into our home. Although these unit allow one to use a key to override the electronics, we never seem to have the key "on us" when it's needed. Fortunately we have a keypad on our garage door and that serves as an alternative entrance when this occurs. These deadbolt retraction failures have been occurring more and more often even with fresh batteries. I suspect the motor is or has worn out.
With this in mind, I shopped the market for an electronically activated dead bolt with manual bolt action. In other words, instead of a motor extending and retracting the deadbolt, one would use a lever or knob to perform this function. The keypad (electronic segment of the unit) would serve to activate the manual knob or lever. I found the Schlage BE365VCAM619 Camelot Deadbolt Keypad, Satin Nickel on Amazon at an extremely reasonable price and it has all of the features I wanted - electronic key pad activation, manual extension and retraction of the deadbolt upon activation.
The unit arrived yesterday and after a few problems with the unit being confused as to whether the bolt was retracted or extended (my fault), the unit works perfectly. Note, I already had a deadbolt lockset on the door, so it was a simple process of removing the old, and installing the new.Read more ›
1. This product is a deadbolt that you can lock and unlock without a key. Instead, you enter a 4 digit password to lock and unlock the door. Using a code to unlock the door is much faster and easier than fumbling for keys. Also, you'll never be locked out unless your forget your code.
2. If you have a deadbolt on your door, you can easily remove it and install this deadbolt using a regular screwdriver.
3. You can set multiple codes (at least 5) to allow friends to access your home. You can easily delete the codes later when access is no longer required. Codes are set up using a 6 digit master password (which can be used to add and delete 4-digit access codes, but not to lock or unlock the door).
4. You can lock the door without the code. Just press the rectangular Schlage button (at the top) and turn the knob to the right, and your door is locked. You will still need a valid code to unlock the door. This makes locking up when you leave very convenient.
5. This lock can be made "bump-proof." Bumping is a relatively new, and very easy way to pick most deadbolts. It can be done in about 10 seconds and renders most current locks worthless as security devices. If you want to know more, search the internet for "bump key" and you'll be horrified at what you see. If you take this deadbolt to your locksmith before installing it and tell him to disable the key mechanism, your deadbolt will be completely resistant to bumping (and keys). I haven't used a key to get into my house since I've installed this.
6. The keypad is backlit, but only if you push the schlage key before you enter your code.
7.Read more ›
The exterior escutcheon plate did not cover the exterior mounting plate and caused a gap between it at the door which could lead to water infiltration.
I contacted Schlage for warranty service and spoke to Deborah Acosta on August 16. I explained to her my situation and she wanted photos of the defect. I did not hear anything back from her for a few days.
On August 20, I asked amazon for a replacement. They had it delivered to me next day!
The replacement had the same problem as the original purchase but not as severe. I sanded down the exterior mounting plate and the escutcheon plate finally sat flush with the door. The replacement also had a lot burrs inside from the metal molding process that were not trimmed off. It also did not come with the 9V battery. I believe I received the two locks from a bad batch and lazy quality control.
As of August 23, Deborah Acosta of Allegion (parent company of Schlage) still has not contacted me.
I still recommend buying this item because after you get it installed and properly flush to your door, it has a lot of good features:
1) I like the fact that it is a manual turn keypad lock. In other words, you still have to lock or unlock it manually after entering in the pass code. It does not automatically lock and unlock the door for you. I figure that the less motorized parts, the less chance of failure.
2) It's convenient when you need to lock it from the outside because it's smart enough to know that you're trying to lock the door, you just need to press the Schlage button, and turn to lock.
3) Convenience of not having to remember and take keys out.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Simple to install if you already have a schlage deadbolt in your door, as the hole will match perfectly. Love the keypad! My wife cannot lock me out again! (She has Alzheimer's)Published 9 hours ago by Carl M
Love the finish. Only two complaints. One it is slightly bulkier then I thought it would be and second wish it would lock or unlock all by its self after pushing the code but... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Wendy R.
This deadbolt was easy to install, easy to create special code and seems to be a solid product. Very well made. Schlage BE365VCAM716 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Aged BronzePublished 13 hours ago by Kay2
This was my second purchase of this deadbolt. The first one is over 3 years old and still going strong on the original battery. I added this to my garage side door. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Otisbud
The whole family loves the flexibility of using a code rather than having to carry a key.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Such an impressive design and worth the money. The unlock doesnt actually slide the bolt which cuts down on points of failure. Read morePublished 1 day ago by SS