Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 27, 2011
When I purchased the Schlage BE365VPLY505 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt in bright brass, I also ordered this Schlage passage knob to match it. It was a good choice because not only is it very attractive, but both units are solid construction with no plastic parts. I love it. I bought cheap once, but that was false economy.
on August 24, 2011
I am useing this as an extior knob with an kelles deadbolt. Works great. Solid construction. Has a lifetime finish warenty. Becareful tho it seems to have a plastic like coating to protect it and it will tear. Buy it. Its tops!
on March 27, 2015
Materials are good and the brand has always held up very well for me. I was disappointed by the lack of an option on the faceplate to have either a square or the round corners. I used this as a replacement install and the face of the door already had square cut corners. Otherwise, ,the install was easy and solid, good materials and smooth operation.
on November 4, 2013
I had ordered this to complement an electronic deadbolt. With an electronic deadbolt you do not need a key. So i ordered this to complement this deadbolt since it does not have a key. I additionally used this to replace a Schlage lock from 1978 so the locks have durability. The door knob is solid.
on April 16, 2009
Much more solidly build than the knob I replaced it with. Installation was screwdriver-only, as advertised.
on June 15, 2016
I bought this to replace some existing doorknobs of the same type. Build quality is acceptable, but if I was starting from scratch I would pick something quieter with less play in the mechanism.
on January 1, 2014
Good door knob can be used inside or out. Matched the colour of a key pad lock. seems to wear well.
on November 25, 2014
What can I say, it's a doorknob. Works great, looks great.
on September 15, 2015
Easy to install, nice and shiny doorknobs.
on October 19, 2015
Good quality. Exactly what I needed.