Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 16, 2009
My 4-year-old liked sharks and asked for one last Christmas. So I found this one online last min. and purchased it. It's details are great and durability. However, I didn't notice the size and was a little disappointed at how small it was. For paying $13.00 I think it was, I expected it to be at least 10" and was disappointed that it was only 6" apprxly. The picture is a little deceiving and I didn't notice a measurement in the product info. Other than that, he liked it for the time being, but since has forgotten about it as they do with most of their toys.
on January 23, 2012
I actually bought this toy for my own collection, (I'm 40 years old), as I have been a long time fan of sharks in general.

This is a really nice, detailed representation of a white shark. I was quite pleased with the quality, and I'm kind of a snob when it comes to these sorts of things. I liked it so much I bought another one to give to my nephew for his birthday as he's turning into quite the shark enthusiast.

I'd say if you have a shark lover in your family, this would make a pretty cool gift.
on October 8, 2014
I purchased this product from the same seller a while ago. It was great! The size and quality were perfect. We lost it when we went swimming, so I went back to my purchase history, clicked on the product we had ordered, and ordered the exact same thing from the exact same seller. We got the new one and, what a disappointment! The second time the shark was half the size of the original and the painting feels cheap; not at all what we have seen on all our other Schleich products. The first shark was definitely worth the $20+. This new one is not. I tried to return it, but they did not let me.
on December 4, 2010
I love all of the Shleich animals. They are durable and lifelike.
My son who has a bit of an ocean obsession absolutely loves this shark. I highly recommend it.
on June 13, 2012
Shark model is excellent. I haven't seen any model more realistic than this anywhere. Schleich is the BEST! I recommend anything from Schleich! I know that German products are always good. Never had a problem with anything made by Germany.
on August 20, 2013
Schleich toys are all so well made and durable. This Great White Shark is no exception-- it is incredibly detailed and beautifully made.

The figure is sized perfectly for little toddler hands and the quality is superb. My little one has been playing with this for weeks and not a single scratch. There are so many great details on this-- very helpful in guiding children in disussions about animals and the different parts to identify (eyes, fins, jaws, etc. are all detailed).

Also-- the Schleich animals all stand solidly. No wobbles so little ones can play without frustration. Fantastic, educational, and very fun toy!
on August 20, 2013
Like all Schleich toys, this Great White Shark is durable, well-made, and super high-quality. The details are wonderful and inspired many long discussions with my kiddo about the different parts of the animal. He plays with it in the bath and the sandbox, and not a scratch! It is sized perfectly for toddler hands, and looks fierce without being too scary.

Highly recommended.
on June 14, 2012
Shark has great detail; teeth, color, fins. Size is about right. It was a replacement shark for a squishy one that started losing its inside pellets - but this is NOT a squishy shark. Our 8 yr old loves it however, so may be a little pricey but now part of the family.
on December 29, 2011
My son is five and he loves anything having to do with fish. He's a bit particular about his fish too - even going so far as to 'interview' the fish monger at our local farmers market. Anyhow, this Shark was a big hit for bath time fun. We simply announce that Shark is ready for a swim, and off the five year old goes to the tub...no complaints! Shark also goes along to the aquarium and has been smuggled into a day camp session or two. If you have a Shark lover in your family, you'll appreciate this.
on March 24, 2014
Our son loves sea creatures, and this one is his favorite together with the Schleich Orca (the big one that's about the size of this shark, not the small one). Endless epic Orca vs Great White battles in the bathtub over the last 1 1/2 years, and both toys look pretty much like new, despite "biting" and scraping into concrete walls and general other abuses. Highly recommended.