Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$14.49+ $4.99 shipping

on January 6, 2009
I got this cotage for my 4 yrs old daughter, and she plays with it all day, the roof dosent click toghether, but for playing is fine bacuse my daughter takes it off easy and put the smurfs inside and puts it back easy, I still have one from when I was little and its intact, after 20 years its like new, and I played with it also, so it is durable.
on January 30, 2013
The little cottage is really cute but I thought it is a bit small for fitting the smurf figurines inside; the smurf figurines can't really fit through the door, but you can lift the roof to place the smurf inside (fits about 1 only). The roof just rests on top of the body of the cottage so when my 3 year-old takes the cottage around with her, the roof comes off all the time. I wish it was attached more firmly. Also, the dragonfly on top of the roof doesn't really stay put either. The tail sticks into a hole on the roof but unless you glue it down, it will just pop right off if you move the cottage around, like my daughter does.

The paint job is great, and the material is sturdy enough for a toddler. The door is a working door so it will open and shut, and latch. It's a great toy to have and my toddler absolutely loves it. We have so many figurines from Schleich and they definitely make quality figurines.
on July 12, 2009
This cottage does not seem to have any problems mentioned in reviews for the larger size. All the pieces connect and it's fun.
on January 3, 2013
This is a very cute toy.

It is pretty small and the roof comes out to put the smurfs in. I think it's used more for looks in play and less for actually putting the smurf inside...as there is really only room enough for the smurf and no room to move your character around.

Otherwise, Great quality. We will have this toy for generations to enjoy.
VINE VOICEon July 15, 2013
We own a lot of Schleich products and the Smurf line has been our least favorite so far. I bought the huts and a few of the characters for my kids to play with but it is really annoying to try to put the top back on the hut. It is challenging and frustrating even for adults.
on February 11, 2014
I was very disappointed in the size of these SMRUF figures. I expected them to be a little bigger. I can't remember if they had the size on the web site, but definitely not what I expected. they were small, but the figures were even tinnier. I bought them for my twin 4 year old nieces, but I ended up getting them something different.
on September 1, 2011
Kids love this mushroom, and it works great with the 2" smurf set from the new movie. Looks durable and will get a lot of use.
on January 13, 2013
MUCH SMALLER than I expected. I bought it because I had also bought the Smurfs 3D 6 figure set, and thought it would be a place to store these little figures. Well, they would not all fit. Also, I don't understand why they didn't make the roof to snap on. They could easily have made the roof to stay on, and it would have been a much better product.
on June 1, 2012
The blue Smurf cottage is adorable! It came well packaged and was easy to assemble, and although we are only using it as a decorative ornament for sentimental reasons, our grandkids will probably play with it when they visit and I'm sure it will hold up just fine - it appears to be quite durable. On ours, the roof does not fit tightly, but it looks fine, and I'm sure that the loose fit makes it easier for children to play with, particularly when they want to put a Smurf or two inside. An added bonus was the great communication from Amazon - emails kept us updated on the order status and we were absolutely amazed at the super-fast shipping we received with Amazon Prime. All said, we are extremely satisfied customers!
on March 6, 2012
This smurf house is very cute, and I like its small size (big toys take up too much room!). It's also brightly colored, detailed, and seems very durable. It fits the smurf set from the movie perfectly. My 2.5 year old was very excited to get it and to open and close the door. My two complaints are that the roof does not stay on (my son is constantly bugging me to "fix it"), and that the door height is slightly too short for the smurfs to walk into (my son said, "they're too big!").