5.0 out of 5 stars I own it and like it!
I got this cotage for my 4 yrs old daughter, and she plays with it all day, the roof dosent click toghether, but for playing is fine bacuse my daughter takes it off easy and put the smurfs inside and puts it back easy, I still have one from when I was little and its intact, after 20 years its like new, and I played with it also, so it is durable.
Published on January 6, 2009 by Isidro Aviles

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy
This is a very cute toy.

It is pretty small and the roof comes out to put the smurfs in. I think it's used more for looks in play and less for actually putting the smurf inside...as there is really only room enough for the smurf and no room to move your character around.

Otherwise, Great quality. We will have this toy for generations to enjoy.
Published 23 months ago by E. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars I own it and like it!, January 6, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Cottage, July 12, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This cottage does not seem to have any problems mentioned in reviews for the larger size. All the pieces connect and it's fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Assembly required, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
The little cottage is really cute but I thought it is a bit small for fitting the smurf figurines inside; the smurf figurines can't really fit through the door, but you can lift the roof to place the smurf inside (fits about 1 only). The roof just rests on top of the body of the cottage so when my 3 year-old takes the cottage around with her, the roof comes off all the time. I wish it was attached more firmly. Also, the dragonfly on top of the roof doesn't really stay put either. The tail sticks into a hole on the roof but unless you glue it down, it will just pop right off if you move the cottage around, like my daughter does.

The paint job is great, and the material is sturdy enough for a toddler. The door is a working door so it will open and shut, and latch. It's a great toy to have and my toddler absolutely loves it. We have so many figurines from Schleich and they definitely make quality figurines.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
Kids love this mushroom, and it works great with the 2" smurf set from the new movie. Looks durable and will get a lot of use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy, January 3, 2013
This is a very cute toy.

Otherwise, Great quality. We will have this toy for generations to enjoy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
This thing is way too small! It doesn't even fit a smurf in it! My son was disappointed that he couldn't put his smurfs in their cottage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with a smurf themed cakes, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
This is perfect for a 1 year old's smurf themed cake. We are using it in conjunction with several other pieces.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Tiny, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
I was very disappointed in the size of these SMRUF figures. I expected them to be a little bigger. I can't remember if they had the size on the web site, but definitely not what I expected. they were small, but the figures were even tinnier. I bought them for my twin 4 year old nieces, but I ended up getting them something different.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but annoying to play with, July 15, 2013
vamommy (Midlothian, VA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
We own a lot of Schleich products and the Smurf line has been our least favorite so far. I bought the huts and a few of the characters for my kids to play with but it is really annoying to try to put the top back on the hut. It is challenging and frustrating even for adults.

3.0 out of 5 stars Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue (Toy)
MUCH SMALLER than I expected. I bought it because I had also bought the Smurfs 3D 6 figure set, and thought it would be a place to store these little figures. Well, they would not all fit. Also, I don't understand why they didn't make the roof to snap on. They could easily have made the roof to stay on, and it would have been a much better product.

Schleich Smurfs Cottage, Blue