Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2008
After many years of having most of the Smurfs collectibles, I found the ideal "Smurfette" to accent my collection. I found the product exactly as advertised, including height information, which allowed me to chose the product that best fit my collection. The shipping information was accurate in that I did not have to wait very long to recieve the item requested and the item was shipped without unneccessary packaging.
on August 28, 2013
I bought for my daughter who is on a smurf kick and she was disappointed and the fact that this was more a decoration than a tou and it is badly painted. Looks like a child painted it. Wasn't worth the price. Should've been a buck.
on September 25, 2011
This arrived very quickly and well packed. It is cute, well painted, seems durable. It goes very well with the set of Smurfs that I bought for my children almost 30 years ago.
on July 17, 2012
I ordered this item, Smurfette with Baby, but did not receive it. I received all the others, but received another Smurfette holding flowers. So, in fact I received 2 Smurfettes holding flowers.
on November 5, 2013
I think this is the cutest smurf. My niece collects them, she is 31 & her nickname is smurf. I cant wait until she has a baby someday to give it to her. It is very small.
on January 22, 2013
I was very pleased with this item. I bought it as part of a collection. I like the quality and the look. It was a great deal for the price I paid.
on February 4, 2014
My wife collects miniatures and loves smurfs, so naturally miniature smurfs were a hit! Good quality, good price, can't complain there!
on December 1, 2012
This product arrived quickly and in great condition! It was a LOT smaller than it appeared online, but my niece still loves it.
on March 16, 2013
This doll is very beautiful for young girls but very small I bought from Amazon are good for lovers collection dolls Smurfs
on January 5, 2014
Smurfette is my nickname and this one is a real cutie anyone who is a fan of Smurfette will love her