Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 25, 2012
I like the shade of blue of the ink (more blue than blackish) and they were shipped promptly. Fit the pen properly so would recommend for the Swarovski Crystalline ink pen.
on May 14, 2013
I really wanted to like these. The refills write very smooth and have a nice color of ink. Of the six in the package I have been through three in about 6 weeks of relatively light usage. Unfortunately the refills run dry very quickly . Shaking them will start them up again for a short while. Unfortunately this is just too inconvenient to use.
on December 29, 2013
The ink comes out just fabulously smoothly - its such a joy to write with it because oil-based ink usually cracks as one writes but these don't! Bought it for my Swarovski pen, and the fit was perfect.

It would have been better if the refills came with a stopper at its end, that will help to make keeping them a lot less messier. Ink leaks.
on April 28, 2016
Ahh those damn mini pens. So hard to find replacement ink for them. Forget Office Depot and others they just look at you funny requesting this specialty product. I purchased a neat stainless steel pen from Best Buy that is also works a Laser Pointer and a Stylus Pen. I use this pen with my Tablet to scroll webpages and select items on the screen. In about a week the Black Ink stopped working and I looked everywhere for a refill. Look no further German Made replacements found on Amazon. Next I prefer blue ink. Yup-Amazon had 'em. Now next time I need a refill I point and click with my pen! Thanks Amazon and shipper who got this to me promptly.
on December 6, 2012
I was given a mini pen as a present and have been looking for a refill that fits for 2 years, This refill fit perfectly and I can now use my fancy little pen again. The refills write smoothly and I received the order in a short period of time considering it shipped from outside the US. I am completely satisfied.
on January 26, 2014
I thought I was really smart when I bought these! I thought it would prevent me from buying additional pens just being able to refill my old favorites . so I think it was a smart purchase but unfortunately the company sent me fine point instead of the medium point that I ordered so I'm a little disappointed I'll keep them though and good cost-Saving idea
on March 10, 2013
So glad I got these! Based on another review, I found out these are the only size refills that fit the Swarovski pen with crystals. Even though they're shipped from another country, they got here in less than 2 weeks! Highly recommended!
on February 19, 2013
Great refill I used them in my Cross Tech 3 pen will get them again. Will pass it on to family and friends
on September 5, 2015
I absolutely love these! I bought some beautiful pens but the write terribly, so I was so excited to find these. I just switched out the cheap ink my pens came with with these refills, and now they write very smoothly. I would prefer if the tips weren't painted blue, but that's the only downside.
on July 29, 2009
These fit my Z-pen that I bought this year just fine. The one store in town that sold an equivalent closed this summer, so I'm very glad to find them online here at Amazon.