Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 9, 2010
I bought it for my daughter who is 8 and was pulled out of 3rd grade. She was diagnosed severe ADHD and was failing, I pulled her out to home school her and she is on a 5th grade basic level and some highschool work. This book is great, it covers everything. I use websites alot but this book helps to make sure I cover all the basis. I wish they had more like it. I would definitely recommend especially for new HS moms!!!
on January 13, 2011
I have used this Scholastic series of workbooks to supplement my children's curriculum. I have found it to be the best of the breed. The coverage of topics is broad and the level of difficulty is appropriate. I recommend the entire series.
on October 24, 2011
So far so good and my son is loving the variety the book offers. It is intune with his learning at school.
on July 25, 2010
I purchased this workbook to help my daughter keep her skills sharp throughout the summer as she prepares to enter 5th grade. It's been a great tool, with a variety of subjects within.

However, we have found a few pages where the directions are vague and confusing. Overall, I would recommend this book to parents looking to help their children succeed!
on March 31, 2013
I have been a very long time fan of Enid Blyton both as a child reader and as a teacher. My first reading experience with her books was in the 1940's with the Adventure Series (Jack, Lucy Ann, Dinah and Phillip.) Ms. Blyton fired my reading interest to a point that I couldn't put her books down until I finished them. I was not familiar with this new series until recently. I ordered both Moon Castle and Secret Island. I found that The Secret Island was every bit as fun and as exciting for youngsters. Every year as a teacher I would read the Adventure Series to my classes. To this day I have former students calling, writing or emailing me asking about the series because they wanted to read them to their children. Now, I can, also, recommend the Secret Series to them.
on January 15, 2013
wonderful product without it i would spend a lot more to homeschool my son. shipped next day on saturday so it was here before the holidays. i am so happy with this product and the price and the shipping everything was perfect!!!! ty
on August 18, 2015
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2015
nice
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
I use it regularly with my special class.
on August 24, 2010
We order this book for summer during schools are close. This book gave kids fun full of study materials before school starts.