5.0 out of 5 stars I don't wear shoes without it.
Published on August 24, 2010 by Jason W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
Published on July 12, 2012 by atomskeater

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't wear shoes without it., August 24, 2010
This review is from: Dr Scholl's Back Pain Relief Orthotics, Men's Sizes 8-13 (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I live in New York City which means when you need to get to a place you have to walk or take a crowded train. This translate to that I have to walk quickly or stand in a crowded train. Constantly being on my feet resulted in constant back pain and at first I assumed it was my scoliosis. I thought it was something I just had to live with so I cringed my teeth and kept moving. A friend of mine suggested I try Dr. Scholl's and it has since changed my life.

I no longer have back pain. What I assumed was my bad back was actually my hard steps. The Dr. Scholl's cushion was a perfect layer between my foot and the ground to absorb all the pressure that would have gone to my lower back, where all the pain was located. All I had to do was cut the insole down to my foot size, put it into the shoe, and it has been heaven since.

Every shoe I purchase that I feel a hard step in, I just add these bad boys and voila! Pain free. This is one of the few times in life that I can say that this is honestly one of the best purchases I have ever made and has changed my life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, July 12, 2012
This is fine for light to moderate activity, but I recently started a retail job where I'm on my feet for several hours at a time and this doesn't really help. My ankles and back are still killing me by the end of my shift. I don't expect this to completely eliminate that pain, but it just doesn't seem to do much. It's a fairly thin insert, and there's really only some kind of gel-like support in the heel of it. No arch support or anything. If you need just a little more support for light activity, try it. Otherwise, you might need something a bit more robust. I recently have begun using a Powerstep insert and it works a bit better for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average inserts, June 17, 2012
I've tried a couple of shoe inserts because I have to be standing most of the day. These are relatively thin inserts that provide a moderate amount of arch support and not much heel cushioning at all. I've had no change in my back pain with these although I have had better results with both the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Extra Support Insoles & Gel Sport Insoles. These might work better for average use but if you have back pain from standing all day, this might not be the best solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Feet Love These, December 2, 2011
M.A.FLICK "M.A.FLICK" (Behind The ZION Curtain) - See all my reviews
Now I went from store to store and priced these Dr.Scholl's
Back Pain Relief Orthotics For Men.
I'm still in PRICE SHOCK.....
Well you know it,
Amazon BUSTED Everyones Price's.
How can shopping from home get any better than this.
AMAZON PRIME IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.
Seasons Greetings
M.A.FLICK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! No, really!, January 4, 2010
I just recently got zapped by unexpected and excruciating lower back pain. I couldn't figure out what caused it (still haven't). It sat at the base of my spine and seemed to emanate from my hip joint...I was popping Advil like candy, I made a Doctor's appointment--and I thought I'd try these.

I may cancel my doctor's appointment.

The package guarantees immediate relief. I read that & said "Yeah, right" then I put them in my Converse (yes, I know you're saying, "Wearing those all the time are your whole problem!" and you're probably right). And I walked around the house...and my back felt better.

I have worn them for four days all day, and I am seriously thinking of cancelling the doctor's appointment. My back feels that much better. Try them. you will NOT be sorry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a difference, July 31, 2012
I don't feel much of a difference. My back pain is as painful as ever. I think this product is better suited for minor cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, Instant Relief, June 25, 2011
Funny thing is, the 1 star review sound like they didn't read the instructions. Complaints about only padding is on the heel. WRONG! If you read the 3 sentence instructions inside the box when you remove the insoles, it says to place the FABRIC side UP, you shouldn't see the yellow cushion. When placed in the shoes PROPERLY, it is such an amazing difference. Thank you Dr. Scholl's for helping relieve my back pain!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arch Supports that Work, May 24, 2014
As a conservative way to get relief on your lower back, I highly recommend Dr Scholl's Back Pain Relief Orthotics. After spending the
whole day working in the yard, my back didn't hurt as much when I got through and the day after misery isn't bothering me either. As I'm typing this, my back would normally be unbearable but it's not throbbing right now as usual after all of that activity in the yard.

5.0 out of 5 stars When every step counts., May 22, 2014
I am a severe back pain person, who has every step go directly to my lower spine. Without the Dr. Scholl's back pain orthotic's walking would be much more difficult then it is now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 10, 2014
I got these and have been using them for the last few months. When I bought a new pair of insoles for another set of work shoes I tried a different brand/kind-huge mistake! I started having foot and leg cramps, and a sore back. As soon as I switched back to these, even in the other shoes, all that went away. I'm a nurse and walk constantly, so I wear out insoles pretty fast, but I know now I'll be buying these exclusively from now on.

Rate and Discover Movies