From the Back Cover
This timesaving resource features:
- Treatment plan components for 30 behaviorally based presenting problems
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions
- A handy workbook format with space to record your own treatment plan options
The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for student clients
- Organized around 30 main presenting problems, from depression and abandonment issues to truancy, substance abuse, family instability, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR™ diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
About the Author
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners. He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
SARAH EDISON KNAPP, MSW, CSW, is an independent consultant, certified school social worker, parent, and educational trainer on issues of discipline and self-esteem.