5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
Great book. Love it. It is so funny and suprising. It wont make sense if you dont read the first one though. I recomend this book if you read the first one
Published on March 17, 2012 by B Sanderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the book
My six year brother loves this book.... he said " it's awesome"...he wants the next series...I enjoyed the book too.
Published 11 months ago by Felicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars He goes to a concert with Jason freeber., October 28, 2012
The book was the best everyone should read it,if they don't really like it well the book is my kind of taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars He did it again!!, March 5, 2012
Ray Bean did it again! I uploaded the book yesterday at noon. My daughter read it all afternoon, (right through a family party) and she finished it this morning before school! She is 9 and really enjoys reading. She was looking forward to Mr. Bean's latest edition in the Web series because she laughed all the way through "School is a Nightmare" #1. She could not put down his SweetFarts series either. Mr. Bean has his target audience hooked with these imaginative, funny, entertaining books. We can't wait for #3!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beast, June 10, 2014
David hobo drink rugby Gucci cubic effect jump excess hobo fetch giving thuggish Wii sllll soup to do go clip

5.0 out of 5 stars The field trip, May 27, 2014
I chose this ratings because It was a really good book. I recommend this book to my mom and dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonding, May 9, 2014
Good reading material. My child has a reading goal of 20 minutes a night. Storyline is very easy to understand for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, March 15, 2014
A Children's ebook I had on my kindle. Kids should love this, mainly boys, although girls may. It's written simply but there's cute irony of life that adults would recognize. The first half is better than the second, which ends up in a rather silly coincidence that's common for kid's TV shows and stories. All characters are likeable over all - the story isn't complex at all, but the author adds a lot of stuff happening to the protagonist, most of it amusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, February 15, 2014
amazing
stuff here
I loved it I think you would love it too!!! great book for old and young so enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, September 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Story Ever, September 23, 2013
Jill "jillylew" (LOCUST GROVE, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
This was one of the funniest stories my son and I have read. I highly recomend this to anyone who appriciates humor related to Murphy's Law. I actually laughed outloud a number of times. I think a lot of Moms of boys will be able to relate to the boy charachter in this story. His sisters are a hoot too. Please take time to read this story as it is well worth the time. Price was awsome also.

Mom from Georgia

School Is A Nightmare #2: The Field Trip
School Is A Nightmare #2: The Field Trip by Raymond Bean (Paperback - February 23, 2012)
$6.99 $6.29