Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 26, 2013
I've ordered graph paper a few times from Amazon and this product has lines that are far thicker and darker than the others. I need the paper for creating "field measurements" of rooms, so I need to draw on the lines, not in the squares. As another reviewer commented, you can see your marks if you're using a pen, but not a pencil (which is what I have to use). Unfortunately this renders the paper somewhat useless for my needs.
on March 26, 2013
I use a lot of graph paper when taking notes in class and doing homework - maybe 15 sheets per day. This product is perfect for me because the price is so low, and it's even lower if I buy several reams at a time because of the minimum shipping charge - where I live the shipping is the same for 2 reams as it is for 1 ream. The paper is a bit thin, but it doesn't matter for my purposes.
on January 16, 2014
Okay, so I usually hate buying graph paper.

I hate that most of it comes in tablets so you have to tear off each sheet individually and hope it doesn't rip--no problem here! It comes loose.

Most graph paper comes in tiny amounts--this 500 page deem will last!

Most graph paper must be hole-punched by hand to fit in your binder--this is already neatly hole punched for you!

Most graph paper is 8x10.5 inches--this graph paper is a standard 8x5x11 inches, the same as your printer paper!

I strongly recommend using graph paper for ALL math work, especially for young children, as it helps them line up place value and decimals neatly. And of course, graph paper is a must for high school math students who must plot graphs, and for middle and high school science students for projects that require graphing results from experiments, surveys, etc. With all that graph paper, this is a great and economical way to keep your kids supplied!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 28, 2012
This is an excellent set of graph papers. 1/4" ruled, 8.5x11" papers, and 3 hole punched. This is produced by School Speciality family meant for schools. My daughter loved doing math work on these papers, so we bought this set. Highly recommend.
on February 15, 2013
Kind of hard to see pencil on it, but can see pen just fine.

Definitely cheaper than getting that green tinted paper, does the same job as far as I'm concerned.
on September 29, 2015
Ok. So I was a bit worried about this based on some of the other reviews but honestly, this is just basic graph paper. It is a decent weight, lines are clear and even. I had no trouble using a pencil on it, neither do my kids. The lines aren't too dark or too light, they are just what graph paper is supposed to be.
When I run out (which will be a very long time due to the size of this package!) I will purchase it again! Very satisfied and pleased with this product.
on August 14, 2013
I am an engineer major. Between Calculus, Physics, engineering course I go through graph paper like water. This is an amazing deal, which I knew about this company sooner. At the store 80 sheets of graph paper cost $3.50 here 500 sheet for like what $7.00 !!! Amazing company , fast shipping, excellent product. I will be purchasing graph paper from this company from now on.
on July 30, 2014
At first, it was a great deal. This paper is much cheaper than other brand. However, when I received the packet, it was clear there are some drawbacks.
Good:
- Cheap (1.35 cent per page)
- Clear printing of graph.
However:
- The paper is quite thin, paper and ballpoint pen would be okay. However, gel pen or fountain pen experienced bleeding and feathering.
- The hole are 4mm from the edge of the paper. This combine with the thin paper make this particular produce very easy to be ripped out of the binder. (Consider buying a hole lot of reinforcement).
- The printing are rather inconsistent. Some page there are ink spot. Some page half very bold line.
- The paper smell weird sometime, probably because of the ink.
on August 30, 2012
My son's math teacher only asked for one thing for donations this school year - graphing paper! (Sad, isn't it?) This was a pretty good volume for the price and the teacher was very excited to receive such a big volume all at once.
on October 2, 2013
Do not use if you write with a fountain pen. This paper is so porous and thin that setting any of my fine-tipped pens on the surface will produce fat lines and bleed right through the page. There's no precision in penmanship when it feels like I'm using a sharpie. I cannot read the words unless I write abnormally large. Since I have a thin scripted writing style, that is problematic. This paper is definitely lower quality than the last brand I bought. I'll probably be shopping in a store next time so I can test on the paper before I buy and avoid wasting my money.

Then again if you're the average Joe with a G-2 Pilot, this paper will probably be fine for what you need.