Beavis and Butthead 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Werewolves of Highland/ Crying As the Vampire craze hits Beavis and Butt-head's high school, the two try to join the broody undead to score chicks. Then, when he catches Beavis crying, Butt-head won't let him see the end of it.
2. Daughter's Hand/ Tech Support Old movies teach the boys that scoring with a chick may be as simple as asking her father for her hand. When Beavis and Butt-head are accidentally hired as Tech Support geeks, will they crash the system for good?
3. Drones At ease, gentlemen: a field trip to a military base puts Beavis and Butt-head in the virtual pilot seats of drone planes on a Middle Eastern mission. They feel the need for speed, but is it video games or real life?
4. Holy Cornholio Butt-head is really screwed when a visit to the hospital once again awakens The Great Cornoholio in Beavis. But two rooms over, the leader of a cult has died. Is the Great Cornholio destined to be the cult's idiot savior?
5. Supersize Me/ Bathroom Break Things get blown out of proportion when Beavis and Butt-head make a documentary about teen obesity to score chicks. Then, Butt-head realizes that he and Beavis get paid even when they're using the bathroom at work.
6. The Rat/ Spill Beavis and Butt-head's house has a rat, and they'll stop at nothing until Burger World has one too. When an oil spill draws hot hippies to the shoreline, Beavis and Butt-head try to get eco-friendly with some granola girls.
7. Doomsday/ Dumb Design When the apocalypse leaves them behind, will Beavis and Butt-head finally score? Not even when they're the last men on earth. Beavis and Butt-head can't get a clue, but will they get religion just to get out of class?
8. Copy Machine/ Holding It's Beavis' behind on the line when Butt-head convinces him to duplicate his derriere on the school's new copier. Twitchy compadres Beavis and Butt-head are confused for drug dealers when they roll up to the set of a porno.
9. Used Car/ Bounty Hunters No license, no money, no problem! Beavis and Butt-head shanghai a used car salesman on a joyride. The boys become bounty hunters when they meet one in a hardware store, but catching bail jumpers is harder than it looks!
10. Time Machine/ Massage Beavis and Butt-head fall asleep in a school bus and wake up... in 1832? A colonial village sends the boys through a time loop. Things get all touchy-feely down at the mall when the boys open up their own massage stand.
11. School Test/ Snitchers With a big test looming, Beavis and Butt-head receive an education in cheating when Principal McVicker attempts to learn 'em good. Can Beavis and Butt-head handle the truth, when the boys find themselves in the witness stand?
12. Whorehouse/ Going Down America's favorite dim-witted horndogs think they've gained entry to a bordello, but it may not be all it seems. Things are going up for Beavis & Butt-head when they're trapped in an elevator with a hot chick.
|Starring||Mike Judge, Pamela Adlon|
|Supporting actors||John Ales, Steve Gunderson, David Herman, Toby Huss, Monica Keena, Sam Macaroni, Thomas Middleditch, Lori Nasso, Laraine Newman, Peyton Reed|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Always makes me laugh!! I wish they would put out some new ones!!Published 4 days ago by Patricia O.
With just some minor updating, Beavis and Butt-Head Volume 4 feels like there hasn't been a break in the show all these years....and that's a good thing! Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Overly
they should've left this series alone. it was a major disappointment. the time has passed. usually that never works trying to recapture something from many moons ago.Published 1 month ago by Uriel 888
The fourth volume contains all of the episodes of season 8, but there are still ENTIRE seasons missing from the previous three sets, not to mention many of those episodes are cut. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cartoonmaniac
Beavis and Butthead are back and better than ever. Received early. Made my day. ThanksPublished 2 months ago by Allen Scaccia
You know what you're getting with this, hu hu hu hu......Pretty good updated versions of the MTV classic comedy. They did leave the show cuts in which aren't music videos anymore. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lee Smith
Absolutely amazing. I caught a couple of these episodes when they originally aired on TV, and was pretty bummed that I missed the rest of them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Connie M