Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Schooling Around the World: Debates, Challenges, and Practices
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

83%
17%

on June 23, 2011
I used this textbook for a global education class, and it really has a great and informative review of different country's complex educational systems, and also includes some insight into cultural, economic and social beliefs and norms.

Report language, no heavy jargon.
on January 22, 2013
This is a great purchase and read for any teacher or future teacher. Provides great insights and ideas. Highly recommend it!
on June 5, 2010
Before you go to your campus bookstore, don't forget to check out Amazon.com. They will beat most comps.
on January 10, 2015
Great book.
on December 18, 2015
I rented this boo, and when I received it the front pages were not intact. I really hope I do not have to pay for it since it was rented to me already damaged.
on July 15, 2015