4.0 out of 5 stars really nice shoe
Published 21 months ago by shoe addict

2.0 out of 5 stars Wished it fit
I've always worn a size 10, but these shoes were either wrongly sized or run small--I couldn't get the 10 on my feet. They're absolutely beautiful--wish I didn't have to return them.
Published 20 months ago by J. Crowe

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice shoe, October 4, 2012
I wear an 8 1/2 M and these shoes come in whole sizes. So I got the 9 in the Marinho. I put them on after I got home from work, which I had heels on all day, so feet were a little puffy and they were tight,not terrible but tight. This morning I tried them on and they fit much better. The fit around the heel is good, however, the toe box is a little narrow and my big toe is right at the tip. This could be because you are walking on your toes with a 4" heel and no platform to get some of the pressure off your toes so your toes naturally spread. Expect toe cleavage, there is not a lot of shoe in the toe box area. Being a 4" heel and no platform the wedge makes these easier to walk in feels more stable then just a heel. I went to Amazon and I see that they come only in whole sizes and the next size up would be a 10. I'm going to keep these, because they will be good for a short work day and not expect to do a lot of walking. However, I like the brown ones and those I will buy in the size 10. With that being said, these shoes are really nice. The suade is soft a nice black and the heel is awesome. The colours are not as bright as in the picture. In the picture you see the black, purple and green or teal. It's harder to see the difference between the black and purple, but the green makes them pop. These will look great with a pair of ankle pants, or skirt. You want to wear something that you can show the heel. Delivery was fast. Ordered them on Sunday, they arrived on Wednesday. I would recommend these shoes, just keep in mind the sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just shoes, also art., March 28, 2013
Nicole B (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
These shoes are gorgeous, comfy, and gorgeous! I love them so much that i would probably stick them on a shelf and stare at them if they didnt fit. Luckily for me, they do fit, and they feel great! A couple of notes: there is a bit of toe cleavage if you are bothered by that, and its hard to tell if the suede is meant to be black or blue. I've asked like 6 people about the color and we are evenly split; on the bright side I suppose that means I can wear them with both black and blue!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wished it fit, October 23, 2012
J. Crowe (Decatur, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schutz Women's Fauna Wedge Pump (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Shoes!, October 23, 2012
I love these shoes! Fantastic quality and molds to your feet. Beautiful almond toe shape. Works with so many outfits - great with jeans, office wear, party wear. The classic look from the front with a punch of color on the side makes it fun without being over the top :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not a nice pump, January 21, 2014
I love the color and design. Its not really easy to walk since it is very deep. The bottom pad at front is too thin that hurts.
It not make nicely, my rubber heel fells on my third time wearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous shoe, unique, but no platform, July 22, 2013
I am in heels most of the day and do fine, especially a wedge heel -- could practically run. I really started having pain at the sides of my front & mid-foot after about 4 hours. Take the shoes off, would feel ok, put shoes back on -- hurting. Granted - I think these shoes are AMAZING and will try them again... this time with hosiery.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes...but, June 26, 2013
Shoe Lover (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I like the shoe, it fits comfortable but it is way too high for me...and I wear high heels everyday for work....definitely not a work shoe! I like the color, the qualiity and the fit....it would have been perfect if the height would have been less.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 14, 2013
the shoe is definitely comfortable and does mold to your foot. fit was true to size, i'm glad i did not order a size up. at this price it is a steal!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Schutz Women's Fauna Wedge Pump (Apparel)
I don't understand why most of consumers claim on a size. I wear size 6 but when i read the comment most of the consumers claimed that bought item was small an wrongly sized, so ordered 7, and made a big mistake. They are not huge and i car wear them but that are big for me. so i don't recommend ordering bigger size then yours usual

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe but Runs Small, November 15, 2012
This is a beautiful shoe that runs small. I love the cut of the shoe around the foot and the colors on the wedge are so very pretty. I wear a 9 1/2. I ordered the size 10 and the toe-box is too small. The 4 inch heel height could be part of the issue. I love this shoe so much that I almost kept it for use as fine art in my home. I decided that I should return it because someone else should have the chance to own it.

Schutz Women's Fauna Wedge Pump