5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes
Published 17 months ago by Mariya

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is a disaster
I order this boots and was looking forward to use it ... And when I receive my package they were completely different from the picture... They were almost flat !!! No heel!! And the 1" heel was in gold !!! Horrible boots and experience ! And is impossible to find help in amazon site!!!
Published 12 months ago by carmen rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes, February 8, 2013
Very beautiful boots. They look so cute, they look just perfect!! Heels feel high (it's about 4, 5 inches) even though I love high heels, and I have many the same hight, these still are kind of tall. I have to learn how to walk on it :-) I read reviews about these boots on another site, and It was very helpful in getting right size: I wear size 7, so I ordered these shoes in size 8, and it fits perfectly! I recommend these boots to all high heel lovers.!!(and get one size up)

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is a disaster, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Schutz Women's Frost Ankle Boot (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Schutz Frost Bootie, March 13, 2013
I hate this boots!!!!!!! The gold looks very cheap made on it (it's very dark gold). The top of the shoes is very pointy and doesn't look nice!!!!!! The fit is also not the best because you need to order this shoe one size bigger!!!!!!!
Waist the money!!!!!!!!!