Features and Specifications:
- Softrak suspension deck reduces impact to joints
- Unique fan design integrates convenience and comfort
- Folding convenience with SoftDrop technology
- Powerful 3.0 horsepower continuous duty motor
- Cushioned walking/running surface area (20 x 58 inches)
- 12 percent maximum incline
- 12 MPH maximum speed
- 20 workout programs, including 9 course profiles, 4 heart rate controlled programs, 5k and 10k courses, and 2 custom workouts
- Integrated grip and telemetric heart rate system (chest belt included)
- Water bottle holder
- Magazine rack
- Transport wheels
- Integrated fan
- Folding frame
- Switchable from miles to kilometers (KM)
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
10 years on the motor, 10 years on the frame, 1 year on electronics, 1 year on parts, 3 months on wear parts, 3 months on labor
The 860 offers a 3.0 horsepower motor and a comfortable 20- by 58-inch walking/running surface area.
A multi-color backlit LCD console displays your key metrics while exercising.
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.