- Fully-shrouded high inertia flywheel
- Easy-to-read LCD monitor graphically displays complete workout statistics, including time, distance, speed, calories burned, and heart rate
- Extra-wide and extra-padded seat for maximum comfort
- Fast and easy seat adjustment accommodates riders of all body sizes and leg lengths
- Height adjustable handle bars for proper positioning and comfort
- Integrated leveling feet offer enhanced stability
- Transport wheels for easy movement and positioning of the bike across any flat surface.
- Standard dimension pedals with foot strap
- Water bottle holder
- Includes AC power adapter
- Dimensions: 36.5 by 20.5 inches (L x W)
- Weight: 71.5 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 pounds
Residential Environment: ten years on frame. Parts and electronics are covered for one year. Labor is covered for six months from date of original purchase.
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.