Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL

on October 18, 2010
Have really enjoyed this bike. I don't feel like I am falling over the handlebars. This is a very comfortable bike for an older adult, I can sit up and ride along. The 7 gears is the right amount and it is easy to change as I am riding along. The bright pink wheels with the black frame is an eye catcher. Would recommend this bike to all.
on March 17, 2011
I purchased this bike as a replacement for my $900 Trek road bike - I hated the road bike's drop handlebars and crunched, butt-in-the-air riding style. The Schwinn Riverside has a much more comfortable seating position, wider tires (less bumpy), and is a very attractive bike! Fenders do a great job of keeping the rider clean from road debris and rain. I have added a front basket, mirror, bell, and font/rear lights, and really love this bike! I ride about 3-5 miles per day, and tow a kid's trailer for our two small dogs.

7 easy-to-shift gears
center pull brakes
upright ride style
great price
retro looks

squeaky seat (replaced with gel saddle)
heavy frame
single-piece crank arm and chain ring
cannot add toe clips to stock pedals

Please remember this is not a high-end model and Schwinn did cut some corners (as mentioned above - nothing really major), but the price reflects accordingly. That's why I call it an excellent value. Schwinn compromised in just the right areas so that safety and durability are not affected. I would definitely buy the Riverside bike again.
on May 7, 2012
This was an early Mother's Day gift for me. I have a 12-year-old Schwinn Mesa mountain bike and am tired of biking hunched over. I looked at many comfort bike brands and price ranges; I like the fact that this bike has the kickstand, back rack, fenders and comfort seat STANDARD, whereas you need to pay extra for a lot of these on other comfort bikes. It is funky and cool -- not frumpy. Love it!!
on April 4, 2011
I bought this bike for it's colors, style and capabilities. It did not disappoint! It is beautiful and the gears work great. I also attached a black and white bike trailer for my kids to ride in. It pulls the trailer perfectly and I am so excited to get out on a bike again. I haven't ridden in years and this is a perfect re-starter bike. :)