Schwinn Free Runner Jogging Stroller (Blue/Gray)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 16 lightweight alloy wheels and aluminum frame, Traditional jogging stroller design offers high performance
- Folds compactly and quick release wheels come off for easy trunk storage, Parent console and pockets for snacks and drinks
- Comfortable and adjustable handle for an effortless run,Roomy and adjustable canopy for plenty of sun protection
- Secure child harness and cockpit, plus shocks for added comfort
- Spacious underseat basket for all your extra gear, Seats one child up to 50 lbs each
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Huge canopy that can block sun & wind when it's cold. You can detach the back of the canopy so it will rotate all the way down to the seat. Not even the BOB or Baby Jogger models can do this. We live in FL, so a huge canopy is important. I love this feature so much that strollers without rotating canopies are deal-breakers for me.
- Smooth ride, easy to push when running and even walking
- 5 point harness
- Has a hand brake and leash (I don't think the BOB has a hand brake)
- Seat reclines (not completely flat, but to less than a 45 degree angle)
- One parent cupholder and uncovered storage compartment (You have to pay extra for that with the BOB)
- Elasticized cup holders for child on the inside sides of the seat
- You can take it apart to wash the fabrics, but you have to unscrew everything (then remember how it all goes back together)
- Height adjustable handlebar (BOB has a fixed height handlebar)
- Handlebar is made of smooth, cushy, rubberized plastic that won't deteriorate with sweat & moisture. (The BOB's handlebar is made of this squishy black material comparable to what's on some lawn mower handlebars, and I know this material deteriorates over time.)
- Great on trails & off of paved roads.
- Underseat basket is decent size, but it drags. I fixed this by tying a cord to the back of the basket and attaching it to the bungee cord that allows the seat to recline.
- Fixed front wheel (but then again, a true jogging stroller has a fixed front wheel.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm 5'2 this jogging stroller was way too big for me. Way too big to take down 3 flights of steps. I used it once and gave it away to my taller friend. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Evangeline M.
The seat doesn't easily adjust but awesome stroller for jogging. Fixed wheel so I pick trails with the least amount of turns. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Rachel
I was expecting this jogging stroller to be great because it was rated as one of the top jogging strollers on a well known website.. Read morePublished on August 23, 2013 by gooby2888
Pros: easy to assemble, ok sun protection, lightweight, looks great, low rolling resistance, baby never complains about comfort. Read morePublished on July 4, 2013 by Amazon Customer
This stroller is amazing! It is labeled as a jogging stroller but it is versatile. It folds up easily, the wheels pop off and we can pack it into the SUV with the other toddler... Read morePublished on May 25, 2013 by Smartonick
I was very excited to find a decently reviewed jogging stroller at this reasonable price, but after I put it together and took it for a run I discovered that it pulled very... Read morePublished on April 27, 2013 by CG28
I've had BOB envy since my first child was born in 2007. I couldn't afford the hefty price tag then or now. So I've been on the hunt for a comparable version. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by JenP