5.0 out of 5 stars fits our needs
Published on February 22, 2013 by PC Mountain

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small!!
I bought these for my six year old granddaughter. I also have a five year old granddaughter. They are so small I am returning them. They would be perfect for a 2-4 year old child. Cute and at a good price but not what I was loooking for.
Published on December 6, 2012 by Patti Schrader

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small!!, December 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fits our needs, February 22, 2013
PC Mountain (Fort Myers, FL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
I needed some basic elbow pads for my three year old daughter for when she rides her glide bike. This was a cheap option that came with both elbow and knee pads so I gave it a shot. They are in fact cheaply made and it's tough to tell the difference between the elbow and knee pads. However, they do work, my daughter will wear them, and they fit. Therefore, they are worth the $12. The gloves are a bonus. They work but we don't use them. She's 3 years old and weighs 33 lbs and is 40" tall. Obviously, she's tall and skinny for her age but the pads fit great. However, if she gains much weight they might become too tight. She using these on her glide bike so any wipe outs are going to be fairly mild. If you're looking for heavy duty pads for an older or larger child you should get something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars apparently child means toddler, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
These do not fit my 7 year old niece AT ALL. My sister already ripped open the package so returning them is not an option. The gloves in no way fit her hands and the knee pads cut off her circulation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice starter set for a toddler to protect against scrapes and minor bumps, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
My 2-year old daughter is joining me in my mid-life crisis and wants to give skateboarding a try. The set is really small but all the pieces fit her perfectly. I uploaded a picture of her in them to the page if it helps to see them on someone tiny. I was looking around my house for something for reference and the best I could come up with was a coke can - the pads fit pretty snug around the can and were just a touch taller than it.

As for the protection it should do just fine against scrapes and minor bumps. It won't do much to absorb a fall but will provide a good enough buffer between her knees and the concrete. Considering my daughter is on a small board under supervision on sidewalks and probably wont get much speed at all these should protect her very well. Any fall with increased force or speed and I cant see these really doing much to protect her since there's nothing in these to actually absorb an impact.

4.0 out of 5 stars on the small side, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
Great price I bought two sets one for my two yr old and my four year old great color, slow shipping which was no problem but I gave four stars just because it runs on the smaller size my four yr old could barely get her hands in the gloves but once she managed she ran around the house for an hour and would not take them off, I'm not sure how long these will fit her and since I bought two no hand me downs here other than that fantastic product

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
This are helpfully for my 3 year old. It protects every part the kids are more used to get hurt

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit my teeny girl!, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
They fit my tiny 2.5 year old as well as can be expected with her bitty size, no complaints from her so they must be comfy enough! The gloves are way to large and not practical, but I wasn't really all that concerned with those.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the trick., June 28, 2013
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
These fit my 4 year old (about 32 lbs). She is very skinny. She loves them and they seem comfortable. Good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are fine for the money, June 14, 2014
Steve Gibb (Maplewood, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
These pads are just shy of $10 on prime. You can't go wrong really. My 4 yr old daughter thought they were fab and although the knee pads were a little on the small side they stayed on and didn't come off when she came off her bike. Sure they are not the best quality but like I said they are $10. They will protect from boo-boos and grazes so if you want something cheap and cheerful I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars For LITTLE girls, July 21, 2014
This review is from: Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves (Sports)
Great little set for a toddler! I can see why the people who purchased for older girls would be disappointed, but these are PERFECT for my 3 year old. They serve their purpose.

Schwinn Girl's Pad Set with Knee Elbow and Gloves