Schwinn Joyrider Trailer/Stroller Jogging Wheel Does anyone know where I could find this wheel? I've looked at perfectly safe, prime time baby, baby whiz and every other website I saw in old discussion threadS ot Amazon reviews. I called pacific cycle/schwinn/instep and they told me that the wheel has been discontinued. My husband and I just purchased the trailer, had we known this beforehand, we would've looked at something else. To return this item would cost me more. Any help, suggestions, ideas (including anyone selling their jogging wheel if not being used) is SO greatly appreciated.
asked by Second time mommy on June 21, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
votes
This is going to sound stupid but i'll say it anyway. The front end of the stroller is so light that you can push down on the handle and lift the stroller off the ground while you jog. I do it all the time because of the wobbly non-lockable front wheel. I'm not fond of it. But it is what it is.

Other than that, I think the stroller is a good one. Just can't have kids that are too big (about 4 yrs old is max) because the belts don't allow for large kids, nor is there much leg room. My 4 yr. old boy (sorta big for his size) and slightly tiny/thin 2-1/2 yr. old girl are shoulder-to-shoulder in the stroller. Good thing they don't fight too much.....
"Larry" answered on May 6, 2013

A
votes
Its discontinued? Oh man! I need back wheels my front is fine. I am same boat as you. If I would have known I never would have purchased and its such a shame cause its a great ride my kids love it. If you found anyone or any sites willing to help in replacing tires let me know please. I would greatly apprecaite it. I was thinking of taking the wheels to a bike shop see if they can fix it if all else fails...
Lisa A. answered on February 3, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›