Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 22, 2013
I read a lot of reviews before buying a helmet for my toddler because I needed to be sure I found one that fit my toddler's head (his head is 75th percentile). It is VERY adjustable, and easy to adjust too, with a dial on the back that you turn to tighten or loosen as you need to. My toddler fits somewhere in the middle of its range, so there is plenty of room to grow, yet it would still fit a child with a smaller head as well. Overall I was very impressed. It is super cute, and should last my son a long time.
on December 27, 2012
Love the helmet for my Grandson. Adjustable for all sizes and very well constructed. Highly recommend for growing toddler. Bought it to use with scooter.
on December 28, 2012
It's cute, sturdy and attractive to my son, such that he will wear it. Fits nicely, a better quality than some off-brands we've had.
on March 29, 2013
This is exactly what you need for a helmet. It fit well, looks cute, and is easily adjustable. Thank you!
on November 20, 2012
I Love it! The adjustable nob in back is so simple and easy. It's been three months and going strong!
on April 2, 2013
This helmet fit my son well and he seemed to be comfortable. He has a small head and it was hard to find a helmet that was small enough.
on May 10, 2013
My son loves this helmet. Fits him well and is bright and colorful and matches his green and yellow bike.
on October 9, 2015
Great helmet, & very cute! My grandson loves it!