Enclosed chain guard prevents snags.
Front pegs just like a real BMX.
Handlebar pad and caliper brakes.
- I-beam low stand-over frame design with unicrown fork
- 3-inch wide Super Street tire on double-wide rims
- Heavy-duty Schwinn training wheels
- BMX-style handlebar with 2-bolt alloy stem
- Coaster brake, front and rear caliper brakes
- 1-piece BMX crankset with enclosed chain guard
- Measures 7.5 x 36.8 x 18 inches (L x W x H)
Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon that has been synonymous with quality and innovation. They have built some of the best-known and best loved bikes of numerous generations--Aerocycle, Paramount, Phantom, Varsity, Sting-Ray, Krate and Homegrown. Today, Schwinn continues to be a leader in the industry with innovative bikes such as the new Sting-Ray, Rocket mountain bikes, and Fastback road bikes. With a continued dedication to quality, forever synonymous with the Schwinn name, America's most famous bicycle brand looks forward to providing another century of innovation, freedom and performance to people of all ages.