Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
I would say yes it would fit. It has an ratchet adjustment on the back that is just a turn to tighten or loosen. Hope this helps
Nov 17, 2013 by larry liloa hagmann
vote
My head is exactly 23 inches and it fits perfectly. Nice helmet.
16 days ago by Geoffrey
vote
No clue in centimeter but i wear a size 8 in fitted hats and thats the biggest they get (new era hats) and this helmet has some room to spare you shouldn't be concerned with size it should fit you if it fits me
Sep 12, 2013 by Robert V
votes
Oh yes, very easily. However once you do it may become difficult to put back on. The plastic that holds the helmet and visor together is not that durable and can wear down.
Jan 3, 2014 by Mike
votes
This helmet is adjustable, I am sure it would work fine..I have wore mine quite a few times now and it is very comfortable. The only thing that I have added is rear view mirror...a small mirror that mounts to the helmet and allows you to see behind you...I wasn't to sure about how effective the mirror would be, but it has been a nice addition. Just my $0.02 Ken
Mar 24, 2014 by Kamper
votes
I don't think it would work for snow skiing. It isn't that sturdy. Thanks
Sep 21, 2013 by Lisa A. Harmon
votes
Its unisex I believe. It fits me fine and I'm typically a female small/medium. :)
6 days ago by Mims5679
votes
No it isn't. Unless your head is the shape of the helmet, the shell more than likely wouldn't fit. That would also remove some of the built in safety functionality.
Jun 10, 2014 by John K
votes
I have a large head: and in the past I have had problems getting low-end helmets to fit. I was easily able to adjust this helmet. This helmet (the Schwinn Thrasher) is only for bottom-fishers. The decorative plastic veneer, in the case of my helmet, "shrunk" and has now practically fallen off: low-grade thermoplastics. But I am generally unconcerned about decorative aspects of sports-gear - so I continue to use the helmet. My sense is that the suspension system is well-engineered. I am not unhappy with this helmet: and the price is right.
May 11, 2014 by rapid rabbit
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers