Questions & Answers
Schwinn Toddler's Carnival Girl Helmet
by Schwinn
4.1 out of 5 stars (405)
$21.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
If you can get them to keep it on, my 12 month old wears it fine. It has an adjustable strap on the back that is easy to use and tightens the straps once the helmet is on. Just tight enough to keep them from pulling it off. Package says 3+ for age but that's not true. I'd say mine will be using hers till she's at least 5.
Jul 25, 2013 by Scott Hundt
votes
It will be a bit big for a 20 month old but it fit my daughter pretty well when she was about 2.5 years old. And my son's fits now and he is 27 months but he has a pretty big head. It still fits my daughter at age 5! You just dial the band tighter in the back when they are little, loosen as they grow. We have the same helmet (different colors) for both kids. Love them.
Mar 24, 2015 by Hannah Kate
votes
is it for 5 year old Mar 14, 2015
Our daughter is 4.5 years old and it fits great now... It was a little big when she was 3. Our daughter weighs about 40 lbs and is average height.
Mar 16, 2015 by RF
votes
I bought it when my daughter was 2, her head was around 19" I believe she is now 20" and it still fits . It's comfortable study and keeps the sun shielded from her eyes. It is good coverage so she gets Hot and sweaty but that's mainly in summer days when it's expected.
Mar 9, 2015 by Anitra Pierson
votes
I do not have access to the helmet at this time. Inside the helmet, the consumer must be able to find a CPSC label. For additional research, consider the helmet recall site at http://www.bhsi.org/recalls.htm.
Feb 8, 2015 by Coach Connye
votes
I will say ages between 2-3. I bought it for my 4 years old girl and it was just small.never used it.
Oct 9, 2013 by Patricia w.
votes
Oh I need to comment on Sauer. I am not sure he is talking about the same helmet. Ours is great constuction and I would highly recommmend it.
Sep 23, 2013 by abird
votes
I haven't measured my daughters head lately but she started wearing it when she was 1 and she is 3 now and the extra adjuster in the back still has some room left.
Apr 5, 2015 by olli87
votes
We could never even try this helmet in a trailer - we had to return it, it was so so so small. There's no way it's for a toddler!
Sep 12, 2014 by Sarah
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers