The Schwinn 120 upright exercise bike for the home.
- Ergonomic pedal design for efficient and comfortable pedaling
- Adjustable console, seat and handlebars
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
- 12 workout programs, including 6 course profiles, fitness test, and custom workout
- Integrated grip heart rate system for easy fitness monitoring
Features & Specifications:
- 16 resistance levels
- 13.2-pound flywheel
- Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance system
- Adjustable handlebars
- Transport wheels
- Switchable from miles to kilometers (KM)
- Maximum user weight: 275 pounds
5 years on the frame, 1 year on parts and electronics, 3 months on wear parts, 3 months on labor
The Schwinn 120's exercise console (see larger image).
Ergonomic pedals offer efficient and comfortable pedaling.
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.