Tin Chinese Checkers
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 12.5 in L x 12.75 in W x 1 in H
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Please note: the marbles that come with this version are SMALL: less than half the size of a regular marble.
So if you want regular sized marbles, go with the wooden versions that Amazon sells.
And if you don't want the marbles falling off check out the version that uses pegs.
The description says GLASS marbles!
Also Instruction Sheet not enclosed.
Not holes in the tin, but shallow indentions and the marbles are easily dislodged!
Three of the colors for the marbles do not match the board: black, white, and green! Only red, blue, and yellow match! Thus lacking the violet, purple and orange/pumpkin colors!
Very cheaply made as regards the pea-size PLASTIC marbles and the indentions being shallow!
No way, no how comes close to the Chinese Checkers that I had invisioned and used in my youth!
1) Chinese Checkers: The board size -- at 11-1/2 inches diameter -- is ridiculously small, which renders it frustrating to all parties of all ages who attempt to play. It is next-to-impossible for even the most adroit and nimble-fingered adult to play. And even our children at ages 6 and 7, with their teeny tiny fingers, cannot move one ball one space anywhere on the board without disrupting at least a dozen other balls and sending them scattering to the four corners of the Earth. And believe me, this has nothing to do with motor skills or eye-hand coordination!
2) Chinese Checkers: This set does NOT utilize real glass marbles which look aesthetically pleasing in their soft pearlized hues and feel pleasantly organic to the touch. Oh no. Rather this set comes with cheap, pathetic little lightweight plastic "balls" in obnoxious primary colors. The pathetic plasticness of these "balls" renders them utterly useless for anything other than annoyingly rolling to the four corners of the Earth -- at every touch, turn, hiccup, and/or breath!
3) Chinese Checkers: The holes are not set deep enough into the board; therefore, the pathetic little lightweight plastic "balls" proceed to roll annoyingly to the four corners of the Earth every time someone even minimally touches the playing table, board, or any marble on the board. In fact, if anyone even closes a door in the house, turns on the radio, or a car backfires in the street, all of the pathetic little lightweight plastic "balls" on the board WILL indeed roll annoyingly to the four corners of the Earth.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
when you pick up the game board it falls apart pieces fall outPublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Product is misrepresented. It specified 'glass marbles' and the game I received also says "glass marbles' on the box, but the so-called marbles are a cheap, lightweight... Read morePublished 2 months ago by linda a jurgensen
I should have read the reviews. Would have saved me from buying this! Marbles are plastic not glass like the description says. The packaging even says glass marbles. Lie!!Published 12 months ago by Three&Me
item does not measure 12.7 or 12.8 inches.....it is less than 11.5" and will not fit the top of my barstools....Pinterest fail!Published 16 months ago by Robin Martin
I did not think it was well made at all. The indents weren't deep enough to keep the marbles in place while playing with my grandchildren. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Elizabeth S. Vosskaemper
It was too small. Couldnt grasp the marbles correctly and other marbles on board would roll out of place. Good for a kid.Published 23 months ago by Giannina Andino