Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$64.22+ $5.77 shipping

on February 18, 2003
My son received this as a gift. I love that the inside is set up like "shelves". My son loves to organize his trains in it. I don't like how thin the metal is. It dents as easy as a cola can. If it were made better, it would be worth the money. Save your money on this one and find something better made.
on January 8, 2003
My 3 year old was so excited about his new "train suitcase" but when we filled it up with all his trains it became rather heavy for him to carry. Since the case is made of metal, it hurts really bad when he dropped it on his foot, has a few dents in it from banging it on the hardwood stairs as he carries it to his room and took out a little chunck of drywall as he rounded the corner too fast with it. Great concept - it keeps all his trains in perfect order - just wish it would have been hard plastic.
on February 12, 2003
Well, now this carry case is a goner. The latch will no longer close and the top rim is hopelessly bent. It was fun while it lasted.
on September 9, 2005
My son has a huge collection of Thomas Trains;hence, we were eager to purchase a carrier. Be prepared to continually bend the carrier back into shape just inorder to close the lid. The separations bend out of shape easily as well. Since you can bend it back, and it isn't to costly I give it three stars. Hope this was helpful.
on November 26, 2003
I purchased this Train Case for my son last Christmas, (age 6). It is very sturdy, with handle. I like that all the trains can be put into one place and carried away simply/easily. Those moms like myself, when your child has finished playing, there is now a place for them to put their trains in. The 'metal' case is a great added bonus, the trains have the magnetic ends and they easily go into case. Next play time, the trains are all in one spot. Thomas, come up with a place like this for the track - I need it !
on August 14, 2005
This case is a neccessity if you purchase multiple trains. It gives you a space to store them in. I have bought two for my grandson. He broke the clasp on the first one. It did last for a year. I just wish they would make a sturdier case. The concept on this one is great - but the case is flimsy (especially for a young child). It bends and dents so readily. Please Thomas give us a better carrying case.
on March 19, 2012
after having to return the plastic toy train case because it was broken, I moved on to purchase this one. It looked good until I tried to open it. It was difficult to open because the top wasn't put on correctly and it doesn't align with the bottom. So while one can force it to open and close I can't imagine this lasting long with a 3 year old. Maybe they aren't all like this.
on January 4, 2005
Yes, the train cases are made of thin metal. They could be priced a little better than what they are. They do bend easily and the latch does come off. But until the Thomas people come up with something better, this case organizes both my sons trains for the time being.
on December 25, 2004
The wooden Thomas the Tank Engine trains do not fit in this case. The case is way to small for the trains to fit in. I would not recommend anyone buying this item. It is just a brightly painted metal box, that doesnt serve any useful purpose. The manufactor should be ashamed for false advertising.
on July 29, 2014
For the price, this case is alright. The tin is thin, so it can bend fairly easily. The clasp on the case also bends easily. All-in-all my son has enjoyed this case. He has trouble opening and closing it on his own at times, but he is only two.