5.0 out of 5 stars This product has worked wonders for me.
Published 21 months ago by hli

1.0 out of 5 stars gluten intolerant
Published 18 months ago by Janna Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has worked wonders for me., May 13, 2013
This review is from: Core Science Medical Gluten Cutter Capsules, 30 Count (Health and Beauty)
I was not aware of my gluten intolerance until early this year I had been feeling bad and very bloated and other complications. I cut all gluten out of my diet and began to feel better. I found it very difficult to cook and find items that are really gluten free. It is also very expensive to buy only gluten free items. Your product makes it easy for me to got out to eat aware and eat almost anything. Its also been very successful with the lactose intolerance and works much better then the pills I used. I can now take one pill and knock out both problems at once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for gluten intolerance, May 27, 2013
I have been gluten-free for 2 1/2 years. I have tried this product twice and I was able to eat bakery products with wheat flour in them without getting sick to my stomach. However, the one small downside is that each time I took the capsules, for an hour afterwards I burped an unusual amount and it had an odd (herbal) taste to it. I will still use this product because I can live with that small issue in order to eat "real" food on occasion!!

1.0 out of 5 stars gluten intolerant, August 20, 2013
Janna Owens (North Kingstown, RI, US) - See all my reviews
I have a gluten intolerance so I wanted to try this product for when I am out at a restaurant. The first time I tried it I had bad stomach cramps a few hours later. I tried it once again to see if the bad reaction was from something else. I had another bad reaction, although it was not as immediate. Sadly, this product made me react in a worse manner than when I do eat gluten products. I am not sure if it is something from Gluten Cutter itself my body reacts to or if it is how GC breaks down the gluten in my system that causes the bad reaction, but. if I really want gluten, I will take the bad consequences without making it worse with GC. It may help some people, but if you are gluten intolerant or have Celiacs, be advised that this product may not help or like in my case it may make things worse.

3.0 out of 5 stars Delayed reaction, June 17, 2013
DFM (LITTLETON, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This doesn't stop a gluten reaction for me but it does delay the reaction. I'm going to use this product if I'm at a restaurant or traveling because I don't get immediately sick. I get sick the next day and day after that and ...... I'm disappointed that I still get sick but will continue to use this gluten cutter because I can relax knowing that I won't be bolting to the nearest restroom. I'm still on my strict gluten free diet but I won't be terrified of cross contamination.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, August 31, 2013
Didn't help at all!!!!! Wouldn't waste my money. Was just as sick as I would have been without it. No help at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!!, May 7, 2014
My husband is very allergic to gluten and has full blown celiac disease with herpetiformis. He takes his caplet before eating out or anywhere he might get a cross contamination from gluten. Gluten Cutter has saved him a lot of misery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work for Me, Made it Worse Actually, November 20, 2013
I would not give this product a good rating. I was so excited to try it, hoping it would help the wheat intolerance issues I've had for several years and be able to enjoy bread again. But the product actually made my symptoms much worse. I couldn't even finish the box of 30 capsules. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Core Science Medical Gluten Cutter Capsules, October 3, 2013
I am ordering more today and they have helped me very much. I wish I could find them locally as the postage is half the price of the product. But since I have been using them I have been much better so will just have to live with postage matter

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great...if cramps is what you want., May 5, 2014
My wife has developed a gluten/wheat allergy/intolerance. It's been getting worse as she gets older.
Not OLD, just older. Bite your tongue.

She tried these tablets twice before a meal containing a small amount of wheat flour (pizza & breaded chicken)
Both times she ended up on the Royal China Throne before the meal was out.
Just to be sure, she took it a third time a week later and started to cramp before she even touched the food on her plate.

Why two stars? Because most people ignore one star ratings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect miracles, February 1, 2014
It all depends on your particular sensitivities and their severity, but unless you have particularly mild case of gluten intolerance I can't imagine this would let you go to town on a bunch of regular crust pizza without any symptoms at all.

(Interestingly enough, there's research that points to other things contributing to the problem in a lot of gluten sensitivity cases. When consumed with dairy, for example, lactose and casein can worsen overall symptoms considerably - that's why this contains lactase and a bunch of other enzymes.)

But for about the same price per pill (as of Feb 2014), this stuff is way more effective, in my experience:

Core Science Medical Gluten Cutter Capsules, 30 Count