#1 Amazon Bestseller in Children's Science, Nature & How Things Work, Experiments & Projects - Over 16,000 Downloads
Looking for Fast, Fun and Easy Science Projects To Do At Home This Winter Break? Look No Further!
Kids are born scientists—they’re curious, inquisitive creatures who thrive on adventure, exploration and experimentation. Kids naturally want to know why things work, how things came to be, and what things do.
Kids should be given the room (literally in your house and yard), encouragement, and guidance to figure things out by themselves. This is why we created this book for you!
Do your kids have extremely short attention span? Do they hate Science? This this book is perfect for you!
Hand-picked activities that take 10 minutes or less by a mother-daughter team.Most take only five minutes.
- 21 Biology, Chemistry and Physics Experiments for Ages 4 - 8 years old
- All projects can be setup in 10 minutes or less
- Experimentation with the Scientific Method
- Each project includes a Science Project Outline
- Each project offers "Things to Think About" discussing
- Full Glossary of Terms included