Flip to back
Flip to front
You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Science Refutes Religion: An essay concerning How and what it means to prove God does not exist
From the Inside Flap
- Science Is The Most Powerful Tool We Have For Understanding The World
- If God Is In The World, Then Science Applies
- If God Is In The World, Then Science Proves God Does Not Exist
- There Are At Least Two Types Of Knowledge
- If God Is Not In The World, Then Science Does Not Have Much To Say
- If God Is Not In The World, Then Historical Religion Is Fiction/Wishful-Thinking
- Questions & Answers
From the Back Cover
Criticism for Science Refutes Religion
- You're wasting your time. You can't prove a negative!
- You can't? Seems like we've been doing it since the time of the ancient Greeks. Classic examples abound.
- For example: What is the largest prime number? There IS no largest prime number. We learned that from Euclid in 300 B.C.
- He proved there is no such number. No, such, number. It does not exist, not in this world (because they don't exist physically), and not in the abstract world of numberland.
- Cleary that's a negative proof. Just like there is no elephant in my living room. There is-no alot of things.
- And that's exactly what this essay is about. We see how science proves there is no god, how science refutes religion.
More About the Author
Discover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.