Scienceware 378760001 Autoclavable Reusable Vaccu-Pette/96 Pipettor
|Price:||$29.31 ($29.31 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Reuseable vaccu-pipette to aspirate or dispense solutions with rapid, repetitive operation in 96 container wells in less than 10 seconds
- Safe to sterilize in high-temperature autoclave
- Rigid, plastic (polycarbonate) body with vacuum nipple on one side for tubing attachment
- Comes with a tubing segment for syringe attachment
- Works with a 35-mL, single-use, sterile syringe (not included)
|Material Type||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||1-7/16 inches|
|Overall Length||5 inches|
|Overall Width||3-3/8 inches|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Bel-Art Products|
This pipetting device can aspirate or dispense 96 wells in less than 10 seconds. It speeds up rep... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Vaccu-Pette/96 Pipetting Device
Vaccu-Pette/96 Pipetting Device
Pipette All 96 Wells at Once - Perfect for making faux caviar!
Eliminates repetitive washing, dispensing, or aspirating of wells by working simultaneously.
- Reuseable vaccu-pipette aspirates or dispenses solutions in less than 10 seconds.
- Can be used in the food industry or for those experimenting with molecular gastronomy (making faux caviar).
- Simply connect a disposable plastic syringe (not included) and withdraw the plunger to transfer liquid.
- Made of transparent plastic material, it has a vacuum outlet at one end, and a short length of 3.2mm I.D. (⅛”) tubing is supplied for syringe connection.
- Sterile/Disposable model is molded of clear, disposable plastic that can be used only once and cannot be autoclaved or gas sterilized.
- Autoclavable/Reusable model is molded of polycarbonate; must be sterilized by autoclaving prior to use in order to avoid contamination. It cannot be gas sterilized because of the possibility of residual trapped gases.
- Requires a 30ml or larger disposable sterile syringe (not included).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Only downside, hard to clean.
I would suggest buying two if you are planning to make various caviar in the same runs
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super fast delivery and the product is exactly what it said. My husband loves it! Definitely saved him a bunch of time.Published 7 months ago by Marissa Garcia
Great product, and works wonderfully, but it does not come wth the necessary syringe portion. A bit of a disappointment. It is useless without the additional item.Published 9 months ago by Faith M. Lucchesi
Perfect for my molecular gastronomy experiments! Yummy caviar maker!Published 13 months ago by Max H. Herr
this is a great pipette, just make sure your bowl or container is wide enough to accommodate the size of this, its much better than the single pipette or the syringePublished 15 months ago by Chef Kim
Works OK with the thick liquids, but you need to purchase the syringe separately. The device doesn't work without it.Published 17 months ago by Loren Howell
Cannot give you an accurate dispensing volume, nor does it work well of aspiration.Published 19 months ago by Rudy