Scientific Proofs of God Are Appearing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2007 6:40:07 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2008 6:49:32 PM PST
MsE0 says:
How are photons proof of God, and what on earth is "the spiritual light of God?" And don't try that tired old argument "This (insert any natural phenomenon here) can't be what scientists say it is, therefore it must be God!" It's OK with me if you believe in God, but don't claim you have science to back it up. The existence of God is untestable, and to claim you can "prove" it defames the word science and makes religious people look like idiots. You're not helping either group.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2008 3:21:49 PM PST
M.E. Gladney,

Unless you are a master of Plato's writings and Plato's negative, you will never understand me or God.

George

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2008 12:52:21 AM PDT
B. J Robbins says:
The internet is full of crackpots. Looks like you can join the group.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2008 9:41:14 AM PDT
response B.J Robbins,

You must be an atheist because most atheists try to assassinate the character of a person rather than give technical comments. If you are able to respond to scientific matters, see my website at hrrp://georgeshollenberger.blogspot.com/. If not, you might be the crackpot.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2009 1:17:08 PM PST
The trouble is, is that you take the conclusion you want first, and then try to fit any facts, or half truths or made up facts, to fit the preordained conclusion, not in a particularly logical manner.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2009 8:34:12 PM PST
response to Wayne Robinson,

You are generalizing. Cite the particular case. Make the point you are trying to make on that case. No scientists I know could response to your generalizations. I have found that crackpot is a word found only in general statements of atheists. Are you afraid to say that you are an atheist?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2009 5:58:28 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 16, 2009 6:01:37 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2009 6:03:50 PM PST
R. Frith says:
Are you saying that you must be a master of Plato's writings and Plato's negative in order to ever understand God?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2009 10:11:31 AM PST
No, other understandings of God are possible. On 11/18/08, I found a second scientific proof of God. See this blog on my website at http://georgeshollenberger.blofspot.com/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Apr 17, 2007
Latest post:  Feb 17, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea
Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea by Carl Zimmer (Hardcover - September 4, 2001)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (102)