4.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp......
Published on November 23, 2010 by blackaciddevil

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall fun
My son is 6 and has trouble reading the directions and being able to play through the levels. He isn't discouraged and often just asks me to help him read the instructions. I wish they would announce them to him. Also sometimes it is hard for my son to understand what they are requiring of him to get to the next level. The graphics are nice and character choices are fun!
Published 11 months ago by J. Graddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp......, November 23, 2010
blackaciddevil (in the USA somewhere.....) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp is your basic platformer in the vein of Spyro the Dragon and Banjo-Kazooie with puzzle elements thrown in....oh, and a few Scooby Snacks. For the game to be just that, it's a pretty entertaining game. It kept me busy(although it seemed over too quickly for my tastes). At any rate, any Scooby fan is going to LOVE this game. I know I did and I'm a Scoob fanatic(Lol).

However, my biggest gripe with the game is the fact that the DS version is just downright ugly. I mean, Ugggggggly. To the developers that made this game, Come on..everyone knows the DS is capable of doing better graphics than the ones seen in this game. Don't get me wrong, it's all in gameplay, right? If that's good, graphics don't matter. That's true.....but, it could've looked alot better than this. Scoob deserves better.

Still, I've got to recommend this game. It is, indeed, a great game. I plan on looking down Scooby Doo:First Frights now for the DS. WB Interactive, keep those Scoob games coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves it, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Scooby Doo is still solving mysteries after all these years. I bought this DS game for my 5 yr old nephew as a gift and he plays it all the time. Fun game, good graphics, his favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby-Doo! Game great, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Great game for kids my four year old son loves the game. I will be buying another Scooby-Doo game for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, fun game, but defintely not for kids under 7., December 30, 2011
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I bought this for my 5 year old son. Maybe because he is new at playing video games and is now learning to read, he can't get it understood, so when he plays it all he does is run around the different areas eating Scooby snacks and beating ghosts and ghouls up with whatever arsenal the character he chooses has. Anyway, no lost, cause I play it myself. :-).
The graphics are really clean. It is fun going around the different towns/ scenes whatever and finding clues to move on to the next level. I like the fact that you can change characters (once you've completed level two.) But the 'wardrobe change' aspect is not needed and does not add to the game in any way. They could have added an extra level instead.
In all, it is a really fun game and he will definitely be interested in it in a couple years. I have an eight year old who plays it, although she says sometimes it frustrates her, but what fun is there in solving a mystery without a bit of a challenge, true?
Anyway, I would personally not recommend this for a child who is a video game novice, or any child under age seven. But to everyone else, I say buy...and let the mystery solving begin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby DS Game, January 21, 2011
T. Gehring (Pearland, TX - USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I got this for my boys ~ 8 & 5.5 years old. They seem to really enjoy it, although I know my 8 year old has said that this one is harder than the first Scooby game. But I think that is okay, because that way it will take a little more thought & time for them to get thru this one. Overall, I think they have a lot of fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game....The Scooby Doo Games Rawk!!, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I have to say that the first Scooby Doo Game First Frights had better directional controls but this game still was entertaining to my 13 year old daughter, and myself...and I don't need to mention my age. Let's say entertaining to adults as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok for 6 year old, June 21, 2014
Ewa Thomas (Fayetteville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Easy enough for my 6 year old to play who loves scooby doo. He just needs little assistance by reading to him what the characters say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good DS game, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My child loved this game. I'm not familiar with these children's games, but if Carrie liked it, that's good enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Got this for my grandson for Xmas and he really loves it. It came right on time and had no problems with it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby-Doo, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I ordered this as a stocking stuffer to go with my daughter's DS. I don't play the game myself but it certainly keeps my 6 year old entertained at doctor appointments, meetings, and other special times she is allowed to totally immerse herself in it!

Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS
Scooby Doo Spooky Swamp - Nintendo DS by Warner Bros (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $13.49