4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, warm booties
Published 12 months ago by Runner Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but better quality out there
Published 7 months ago by hematopoiesis

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but better quality out there, May 8, 2014
Comparing this to socks and Zutano booties. Socks don't stay on so I looked for other alternatives. I found, tried and LOVE Zutano booties, but they're pricey so I decided to try these. The stay on better than sock, and are warmer than socks, and these are more affordable than the Zutanos. However, they are also thinner and don't hold up as well in the wash. Also, these flaps are held closed by Velcro which comes open more readily than the Zutano snaps. Also, I think the Zutanos hold up better in the wash and look and feel nicer overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, warm booties, December 22, 2013
My baby needed some booties going into winter. This is exactly what I had looked all around town for and couldn't find. I found booties that went up to $35 in price- for a baby! I just can't spend that much money for someone who can't even walk :P These are warm and lined with a soft jersey/t-shirt material. They are easy to get on a wriggling baby and stay on well. I purchased the 6-12 month size because my 2 month old has really long feet. These are a little bit big, but I think will last us well through the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! Just love em!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Scooties Fleece Booties by Luvable Friends
Love these booties, for such a great price and they stay on! Please, Scooties, more colors (such as brown/grey, dark blue/brown, ivory colored for boys, etc.) These are such a great product, and they stay on my baby's feet. I've never done an Amazon.com review before, but to benefit other mom's, I felt it was worth it. Be sure to buy them they are definitely worth the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for non-walkers!, January 13, 2014
I needed something warm for my son that wouldn't fall off and these fit the bill. It's great not to keep trying to put his socks back on. No tread on the bottom, so not intended for babies that are on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on!, December 10, 2013
These are perfect for brisk weather - probably too thin for a freezing snowstorm. :) I love these because they stay on, are a nice soft fleece, and are very cute. They have Velcro straps that are easy to get on and off of kicking feet. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and stay on well., February 7, 2014
I looked at a lot of different booties before buying these, and I'm glad I chose to go with these. The price is reasonable and they are great! Even though they are a bit big on my 3 month old, the velcro closure keeps them tight on her ankles and they keep her feet warm. I've gotten lots of compliments and will be getting another pair for next winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 17, 2014
Patricia Motley (ASHEVILLE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
No grippy things on the bottom...slippery!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fleece baby booties, December 24, 2013
The Velcro strap stays secure. The fit is just about right. Very machine washable! Like the bright colors and size selection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too tight at the ankle!, December 16, 2014
I was so happy to get these for my 8 week old son. I was incredible disappointed when he started crying after having them on for a few minutes. I've always put socks on him so I knew it wasn't that he didn't like having his feet covered. When I took the booties off him, I found that the elastic at the ankle was sooo tight it had left a bright red indentation on his ankle - like a rubber band had been wrapped around it! I felt horrible for putting these on him! My son isn't chubby either, he is on the skinny side. Really disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASH OR ELSE, September 24, 2014
Not that these are too large, but they DID NOT wash well at all! They now look like they've been used and passed around by a village for decades. disgusting! And I had to wash them because they had that "new" toxic smell. If you don't plan on washing them, they might be fine for you, but after 1 wash... forget it! Ugh. and the seller will not replace and does not offer free returns. so I'm stuck with these FUGLY booties!

Scooties Fleece Booties by Luvable Friends