4.0 out of 5 stars Fleece baby booties
The Velcro strap stays secure. The fit is just about right. Very machine washable! Like the bright colors and size selection.
Published 3 months ago by louise fort

3.0 out of 5 stars Booties are ok but not amazing. You get what you pay for.
The booties look great, and fit larger than expected. The fleece is soft but I would not call it plush, as it's rather thin, and with less than 10x of wear (and by wear, I mean baby has worn on feet and then is carried around in a carrier), they are starting to pill. One Velcro tab has already fallen off, and will have to be sewn on again. They do not seem especially...
Published 1 month ago by Sweaty

4.0 out of 5 stars Fleece baby booties, December 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, warm booties, December 22, 2013
My baby needed some booties going into winter. This is exactly what I had looked all around town for and couldn't find. I found booties that went up to $35 in price- for a baby! I just can't spend that much money for someone who can't even walk :P These are warm and lined with a soft jersey/t-shirt material. They are easy to get on a wriggling baby and stay on well. I purchased the 6-12 month size because my 2 month old has really long feet. These are a little bit big, but I think will last us well through the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on!, December 10, 2013
These are perfect for brisk weather - probably too thin for a freezing snowstorm. :) I love these because they stay on, are a nice soft fleece, and are very cute. They have Velcro straps that are easy to get on and off of kicking feet. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for non-walkers!, January 13, 2014
I needed something warm for my son that wouldn't fall off and these fit the bill. It's great not to keep trying to put his socks back on. No tread on the bottom, so not intended for babies that are on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! Just love em!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Scooties Fleece Booties by Luvable Friends (Apparel)
Love these booties, for such a great price and they stay on! Please, Scooties, more colors (such as brown/grey, dark blue/brown, ivory colored for boys, etc.) These are such a great product, and they stay on my baby's feet. I've never done an Amazon.com review before, but to benefit other mom's, I felt it was worth it. Be sure to buy them they are definitely worth the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price!, December 27, 2013
Just as nice as some booties you pay a lot more for. Wish i would have got them in 12-18 months. Babies grow so fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and stay on well., February 7, 2014
I looked at a lot of different booties before buying these, and I'm glad I chose to go with these. The price is reasonable and they are great! Even though they are a bit big on my 3 month old, the velcro closure keeps them tight on her ankles and they keep her feet warm. I've gotten lots of compliments and will be getting another pair for next winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 18, 2014
These are cute, but the fabric isn't as nice as the zutano brand booties, but for the price these work well and they stay on baby's feet and are cozy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping warm toes, April 15, 2014
Good fit for my child. Keeps their feet warm and cozy... Not good for practicing walking. No traction, all show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my son's feet warm in winter, April 14, 2014
Very cozy and a good price. Cute too. Wish they came in more colors. I recommend these for about a 6 month old.

ARRAY(0xa290b180)