Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Scope Dualblast Mouthwash Fresh Mint Blast 750 Ml
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 18, 2013
I have used this scope mouthwash forever now, I just started getting it added to my subscribe and save order, which makes it cheaper (and easier) to get it delivered through amazon. it is my favorite mouthwash, I have tried others, and not liked them as much, but I do think most are a lot like... I did write a review about another mouthwash that I need to update, because after using it for a while, I do not really like it as much, and I will be sticking with this one! it does everything a mouthwash should, and tastes great (for a mouthwash lol) and leaves your breath nice and fresh. recommended! also remember that you save on this if you get it through the subscribe and save option, which is even better!
on April 9, 2013
It's an adjustment going from an alcohol-free mouthwash to this stuff. The first time, it's like having fire in your mouth; you'll get used to it. Very noticable to what we've been using. This fresh feeling really does last for the better part of the day, even with meals in between. I love it. If you want a mouthwash that CLEANS YOUR MOUTH, then this is the one. Awesome flavor and no after taste, except minty fresh (confirmed by my wife).
on March 3, 2015
Scope Dualblast Mouthwash is wonderful. It helps remove phlegm and in general the early morning symptoms of gastric esophageal reflux. Highly recommended. Amazon's price is competitive if you use the free-shipping option. Delivery was faster than expected.
on August 7, 2013
This product is nice for a quick hit of freshness. If your breath is particularly offensive, you may want to consider something stronger. But for a shot of mintyness (is that even a word???) this fits the bill perfectly.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2013
I have been a steady buyer of Listerine for years and years. I recently purchased Scope Dual Blast Fresh Mint Blast Mouthwash for my son. Unfortunately, his gums became inflamed and the dentist said the mouthwash was the probably culprit. I can't blame the product alone because obviously many people use it problem free. I just thought that awareness was a good thing and for those that might be sensitive, you might want to look at other options.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
I'm sorry to hear about your son's experience. My team would like to speak with you in detail about this, and to help answer any questions. Would you mind giving us a ring when you have a minute? Our toll free number is 1-800-862-7442, Monday - Friday , 9am - 6pm EST. When you call please explain exactly what happened.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 16, 2013
This is mouthwash, nothing more to it. I got this after coupon for $2 otherwise, I would stick with the generic brand I buy at Costco. Both freshen my breath and kill germs.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thanks for your feedback. Your comments are important to us and I'll be sharing them with the rest of the Scope team.
on May 25, 2013
Got this when it was a special and had a coupon. Less than two bucks, delivered to my door for this sized bottle can't be beat. Good product; been using it for years.
on August 14, 2013
I love the Scope mouthwash, it gave me a long lasting fresh taste. I also used it with the crest toothpaste that also have Scope in it and it works even better!
on August 21, 2013
I feel amazing going about my day knowing there are little soldiers in my mouth fighting off bad germs.

With Scope, I have an extra pep in my step!
on June 9, 2013
I like this mouthwash and it is way more effective in getting rid of raw onion smell as compared to listerine. I would purchase this product again.