Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 750mlChange

on November 18, 2013
Icy Mint Blast means exactly that. Prepare to have your mouth blown away by the Icy-ness of this mouth wash.

Good for when you're going out on a date, so the girl you're with doesn't have to put up with your crappy breath. You might even get a second date.
on April 1, 2012
It's tricky to find a good mouthwash - most are overbearing with the stinging, others will leave an overly long aftertaste. I like having minty fresh breath, but if my food still tastes funny after an hour that's no good.

I received a tiny sample of this mouthwash in the mail from their website directly as a freebie. The mouthwash is a mixture of mellow and refreshing - with an aftertaste that seems like some type of candy. It is not overbearingly strong and the nice aftertaste doesn't last very long (as in, overbearing the flavor of anything you eat/drink afterwards).

The sample I received was the green version of this, but I ended up buying the blue. Both are great.
on April 24, 2013
In the most simplest terms this is a quality product for a fair price. The subscribe and save saves me from having to remember to by or look for a store that has it on sale. Doesn't have all the whitening and medication of more expensive brands, but is really good for a mid day refresh or morning rinse.
on November 22, 2013
This particular formula tastes tons better than a leading mouthwash, and proves that you can successfully rinse without destroying your taste buds. I recommend giving it a try. I will definitely buy it again.
on April 21, 2013
Does not have a stinging or burning like so many mouth washes do, a bit of an aftertaste but what mouthwash doesn't have that. Solid buy.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 5, 2013
I got this mouthwash for only $2.00 with free shipping. I really love the way this makes my mouth feel fresh. I would buy again.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
It's always good to hear from a satisfied consumer. I'm glad to hear you're sticking with Scope!
on October 30, 2013
I have several different kinds of mouthwash depending on my mood and my needs. I like ones with a higher alcohol content for that thorough rinse after finding a hair in my food. My slightly germaphobic self feels a little bit more calm after a few gargles with this blue concoction. It tastes ok as well. I do not use it every day but I don't mind to use it when I do have that need.

Also, this is important to me so maybe it is to someone else but I like mouthwashes that don't clash with my toothpaste. I alternate between Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide and Tom's Mango Gel and this doesn't create an odd taste with either of those flavors. It pleases me.
on July 25, 2014
I really love the flavor and the taste of this mouthwash! The top lid is easy to use and open, but the entire bottle is a bit too large for me. I can live with that, though, for the flavor. It's got a nice, fresh, tingly feeling after using it, good taste, helps get the taste of toothpaste out of my mouth and gives me fresh breath. I also am on anti-nausea medication for my medical issues, but the medication doesn't always work. So when I get sick, this is a great way to get the taste out of my mouth and help me feel better afterwards. It smells nice and tastes good and the bottle is pretty easy to use.
on March 9, 2013
Maybe it's just me, but I really love the flavor of this mouthwash. I just started using this a couple of days ago and it is excellent. It does contain alcohol which will give your mouth a little burn but it's not a strong burn. How this mouthwash compares to others in a technical sense I cannot say. I've only been using it for a very short time but so far, I really love it. If you have sensitive teeth, I cannot say how this might affect you. I just think the flavor is nice and there is very little burn. The minty freshness lasts for a while after you use it to. Good product.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on April 7, 2013
This mouthwash works really well, it keeps my mouth clean longer than many other mouthwash brands, however it doesn't taste like mint! The label and color all point to mint flavor but it tastes like cinnamon which leaves me very confused. It also isn't very practical, the cap DOES NOT have a dual purchase like most other mouthwashes, so I have to measure the pour on my own. Besides several flaws it does leave my mouth feeling very clean for a long time, even after immediate use I am able to eat or drink something and not have a weird taste to it. I recommend it,
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
I'm happy to hear Scope Dualblast leaves your mouth feeling clean for a long time. I'll be sharing this as well as your comments about the taste and packaging with the rest of the Scope team. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can call us toll free at 1-800-862-7442, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm EST.