|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 5.2 x 7.5 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA and Imported|
|Item model number||IS IU3.5RCR|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Display dimensions L x W x H||2.8|
Scosche IS IU3.5RCR 3.5mm Retractable Cable
|Price:||$4.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.34 (53%)|
- Retractable cable for connecting iPod to multimedia speakers and more
- Offers quick and easy way to extend audio player connection
- Includes single 3.5 mm mini-jack male connector on each end
- Self-retracts into slim housing when not in use
- Measures 2.8 feet long fully extended; 90-day warranty
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* As other reviewers mention, this is not a 6' cable. The technical details have the correct 2.5' length, but the description is incorrect.
* The retractor mechanism is a little cheap and I've gotten it tangled a couple of times. That being said, I've always been able to untangle it and it has recovered.
* The rubber around the plug ends is a good size for iPods and most stereo inputs, but it is too wide for the audio jack in an iPhone. I took a sharp knife to one end of the cable and shaved down the sides, then it worked fine even for the recessed iPhone jack. This wasn't too hard to do, though that cable end doesn't look too pretty now.
In spite of these reservations, the cable works well, the audio quality seems fine, and it is small, convenient, and nicely functional.
The Cables Unlimited one is much sturdier and a little longer. After using the two, it seems that the Scosche (this product) does not expand and retract as fluidly as the cables 2 go one. I feel like I'm going to break the Scosche one every time I use it. Also, the Scosche one is extreeemely short and I found the Cables Unlimited one to be a much more practical size, especially considering they retract to the same size anyway.
I'd definetely recommend the CablesUnlimited one. I bought both. Learn from me.
I don't have much else to say. It is just a cable and it does what it's supposed to do.
I've replaced it with a non-retractable good quality Belkin cable which fits tightly in the jacks and works great. Save your money on this thing and spend a little more on something reliable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This worked okay but wasn't long enough to really help me. I guess I should have realized it was so short. My fault, not the product... Read morePublished 8 days ago by June
This review is just initial impression: The box says "3 ft", the description says 2.8' (33 or so inches) but in reality this cord only reaches 30".Published 1 month ago by JVo
For car use with my phone playing audio books from the library. Like the ratchet feature so excess cord is not getting in the way.Published 2 months ago by john watters