Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 14, 2010
I purchased two sets of these for my 2005 Silverado SS and they fit perfectly. The picture here on Amazon is not correct so don't let that fool you. I'm the kind of person that refuses to mutilate the wiring in my vehicle when I can avoid it; especially when wiring products like this are available at such cheap prices. I do automotive electrical professionally, and have replaced entire under dash harnesses due to improper stereo and alarm installations. If you're thinking about cutting your harness; think twice! Since Amazon doesn't tell you what it fits; I will go over what vehicles they fit.

Buick

L Series 2004
S Series 2004
Ion 2003-2004
Vue 2002-2004

The list I have is older (from 2004), and since it did fit my 2005 Silverado; it should be safe to assume anything that stops at 2004 should fit 2005 and above.
on February 15, 2012
fits on my 2012 impala.
fit the stock wiring harness just about perfectly- was a bit tight, but went- same on the other ends(s) was a bit tough getting em on the speaker terminals- but again went, with coaxing.

Note- the speaker ends--- the wire is split on the speaker end and has a small and large female "speaker" slide on thingie terminals. which matched my new speakers perfect (jbl)...so if your speaker have those standard plain terminals (one small, one large)- you're golden.

PSS- i dont think the picture is correct either
VINE VOICEon June 26, 2013
Although the picture shows a pair of harnesses, the description states 'Harness' (singular.) Sometimes with amazon, unless you call and speak with someone knowledgeable about the product and or description, you don't always get correct information. My harnesses (plural) arrived in a very timely manner and I installed them almost immediately. This product is 100% compatible with the factory harnesses of my 02 GMC sierra with no loss in sound or quality. Although I must iterate that the actual size of different aftermarket speaker posts that this product may fit will vary. I used this product with new Infinity Reference 6432cf 4 x 6-Inch speakers. The posts of the speakers being relatively small were able to accommodate the harness. However if you use on a larger set of say Rockford Fosgate Punch P1675 6-3/4" 3-way car speakers, forget about it. You'd have better luck getting pigs to fly.
on April 29, 2012
I purchased the Pioneer 1674 speaker set along with Scosche SHGM03B 1985 and Up GM Universal Speaker wire set up. This made installing my speakers in my 2000 Silverado, a piece of cake. I snapped my speaker wires into the universal wire set which made installation so easy. No soldering or crimping of wires. I used my factory speaker retainers and popped them into the door. No screws! The speakers sounded great. I new my old ones were bad but I didn't know how bad till I heard these new speakers. Wow.
on September 18, 2012
I purchased this to use on the 4x10 speakers in the far back / cargo area of the Suburban.

Unfortunately, the wiring harness for the rear 4x10 speakers differ from the 6 1/2" speakers in the doors (these look to be the correct ones for the front and rear door speakers), so I ended up needing to splice wires after all.
on May 14, 2013
I chose the infinty 6032cf because I' partial to Infinty. I hane Infinity Tower Spaeakers at home and I love the sound. These speakers did not let me down. The Clarity, highs, mids, and bass are good. For 6 and a half inch the bass is good, not door thumping. you will still need a sub woofer for deep bass. I should of given the 6032 five stars, they deserve it. The reason for 4 stars are not the fault of the speakers but the screw my 2003 GMC came with. The screws in my truck have a very large flat head and since the infinity's butyl surround are edge surround the head of the screws pull on them when tightening them up. I also ordere the Scosche SHGM03B speaker harnes for the install. The Scosche worked perfectly, made the install a breeze. They are indeed 5 star speakers. I would highly reccomend the 6032cf, but find small head screws to mount to door panel.
on February 11, 2016
A fool proof , very easy to install product for my 6.5 pioneer speaker replacements on my 2006 GMC Sierra truck. The negative and positive connectors have different size inserts to avoid any mix up. I have no electronics background at all and I did it in a snap.
on February 25, 2016
Did not fit my 2006 trailblazer had to make modifications they fit after that if you are replacing door speakers on 2006 trailblazer LT you will not need them for the front door speakers because you can take old ones off and use them.
on May 22, 2013
Got these to use with the installation with some aftermarket speakers for my 06 duramax crew cab 4x4, and they worked ok, the connectors didnt mount up easily to the speakers, however they did what I needed connected to the factory wiring harness and kept me from having to cut that off. Required some tailoring on the speaker side, but really who cares..
on March 13, 2014
these are not too long, maybe 4" but they connect aftermarket speakers with a factory wiring harness in seconds. No cutting of wires, no soldering, no crimping, just plug and go. Sold as a pair.