Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller Value Pack .31 Inches x 49 Feet, 4-Pack (6055BNS)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 4-Pack|Style: Roller|Change

on November 23, 2014
these are great when they work ... one out of the four didn't work at all ... that makes the other 3 quite expensive ... i'd like to get that one replaced but don't know how
on June 26, 2014
I just received this upon recommendation from a friend....... but I don't see any refill !!!! Haven't yet
checked with the sender but...... it's a bit confusing!!!????
on August 16, 2014
I wouldn't be without these and was delighted to find multiples in one package rather than to run to the store for one when I discovered my supply depleted. Easy to use.
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2010
Size: 1-Pack|Style: Roller|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is like a glue stick replacement. You just roll it and it puts a strip glue dots on your source. Photo safe. what can one say beautifully made and works perfectly.
VINE VOICEon August 1, 2010
Size: 1-Pack|Style: Roller|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My kids love the dot roller. They love to make collages and scrapbooks and not only is the roller easy to use, I love that they don't get glue all over. Great product!
VINE VOICEon July 15, 2010
Size: 1-Pack|Style: Roller|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I mainly used it to glue a poster to a piece of cardboard for framing. Since it's glue, I had an easier time adjusting and flattening the poster than I did with tape.
on November 8, 2012
This is a really good product. It's easy to use and the adhesive really holds, have used some that just didn't work. I love this product and will order it again.
on October 9, 2013
I've tried many different brands of adhesive tape rollers and I like this one best for making cards. I buy them in bulk as I sell photo cards in my business.
on March 28, 2013
I have used many different adhesive products in my scrapbooking and this one is awesome!! Wish I could find it a little cheaper, but the 4 pack does help!
on April 23, 2015
perfect for sealing envelopes! sealed all my wedding invitations with this, and they were so smooth and easy. beats glue, water or licking the envelopes!